Thread: L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition closing randomly on computer with Windows XP and Nvidia graphic card

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition closing randomly on computer with Windows XP and Nvidia graphic card

I have installed Windows XP on the computer and I am having Nvidia graphic card. Recently I have installed L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition on the computer of mine. This particular game is seems to be quitting when I supposed to play the game. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition closing randomly on computer with Windows XP and Nvidia graphic card

Looking at the matter can you tell me which graphic card do you using? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? which version of Nvidia driver which you have installed on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the problem.

Re: L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition closing randomly on computer with Windows XP and Nvidia graphic card

I am suggesting following steps which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to launch the Nvidia display Control Panel.
    • You have to click on the Manage 3D settings option into the list box at the left side of the control panel.
    • Now click on the Global Settings tab.
    • You have to select the Maximum pre-rendered frames option to 0.
    • Finally you have to click on the Apply button.

Let me know whether it was not working for you or not, if it was not working then I wanted to tell the computer of yours is not configured so that it can use 3GB switch into the Boot.ini file. It will be useful to find out the amount of the memory available for the programs and it can also cause and issue with the 3D games in some kind of the situation. By default that option is not enabled but you can enable the same.

You enable the /3GB switch into Boot.ini file by using the following instruction.
    First of all you have to see that the above mentioned is checked or not.
    • Now open the system control panel.
    • You have to click on the Advance tab and go for Startup and recovery section.
    • Now you have to click on the Settings button.
    • Now you should go for the System Startup section and you have to click on the Edit button.
    • /3GB would appear on the line which you have seen into the windows version then that of the option is enabled and you can also co
    nsider the removing of it.

I think you might need to install the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. you can get the same from the official site. Once you have installed the same you should restart the computer.

It could be possible that some of the game file might be some of the game file. So you should require to reinstall the game on the computer of yours.

I am not sure but there could be bug issue with the game and you have to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours..