Thread: L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition is freezing and crashing

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition is freezing and crashing

Well I have installed L A Noire completed edition on the gaming console of mine. After installing the game I have found that this particular game is crashing as well as freezing sometimes. I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition is freezing and crashing

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should simply delete the L A Noire game data from the gaming console of yours. if you are supposed to use Xbox 360 then you will need to clear the cache. After deleting the same I think your issue will be get resolved. I mean if the above mentioned issue was happening because of the damaged cache data then it will be resolved so try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you.

I wanted to tell you that you should simply create a new temporary account on the gaming console of yours and see what result you are supposed to see. This particular thing will be helpful to figure out whether the issue is being happening is because of the save file corruption. Such kind of the issue get happens when turning off the console while the game is supposed to save all the data. Another thing which I would like to comment over here is that you have not done any game progress then delete all the game related file with the gaming console of yours and continue with the newly created file.

There might need to reset the console to factory reset and also try to launch the game into offline mode. It will help you to figure out whether there is connectivity problem which supposed to crash or freeze the game.

May time it happens that the disc which you are supposed to have lots of dirt on it. Now what to do? It is really simple you have to get the clean soft cloth and wipe the same. Also you have to see that the disc which you are using is not having to many scratches. In case it is having lots of scratches on the disc or something wrong with the disc itself than I recommend that you should simply replace the disc. Make sure that it should not have any physical damage. You will access the game copy into new condition so you have to take care of the same.

I recommend that you should use the game disc on the different gaming console so that you will be able to find out whether the issue is associated with the gaming console or disc which you are supposed to use.

Another thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that you should simply try to use the different game disc on the different same console. So you will be able to find out whether issue is happening with the other games or the gaming console which you are using. It will be help you to find out whether there is an issue with console which you are supposed to use play game.

Well I am highly suspecting that the freezing is supposed to happening because of the overheating of the gaming console which you are using. I recommend that you should place the gaming console of yours into well ventilated place and see whether it is working or not. I

Well I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the gaming console of yours. if it did not seems to working for you than you need to contact the technical support team of the gaming console manufacturer to get the further assistance.
    Also there could be bug issue with the game and you need to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report of them. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to resolve the issue.