Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot install patch for LA Noire: The Complete Edition in PC

Cannot install patch for LA Noire: The Complete Edition in PC

I have installed the LA Noire: The Complete Edition game in my computer. The game installed properly but for several issues it required to install first released patch. So I have downloaded the patch in support of L.A. Noire on PC, except the install timed out otherwise it tells that the patch unsuccessful. How can I undertake over again?

Re: Cannot install patch for LA Noire: The Complete Edition in PC

Here is the answer for your question and it is very simple to resolve because it is already a known issue. If your patch times out otherwise not succeed to install, here is how to repeat the patch process:
    • Navigate toward C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\L.A. Noire
    • Remove whichever file through a .patched extension
    • Get rid of Social Club v1.0.5.0 Setup.exe
    • Run Patch_2382_02393_1.exe
    • Push Update
    • Start Game by the use of launcher

This problem might take place if you are running a Windows XP engine by way of a 2.5 GHZ CPU and simply 2 GB of RAM, except the on top of steps will let you to effectively install the L.A. Noire patch.

I think that the problem is because if you only have to install the update and then if you have the version used to change the file in the folder of your game.

If you have any problems to the vendor of the program or the community. They then re-install the game and patches you have version 1.0 to version 1.4! You do NOT need the previous patches; this is the latest integrated automatically. Please note that there are various retail versions of game. There is a regular retail version ("Retail") and a downloadable version. These are versions for each of our European and our American customers. For each of the 4 versions, there is a matching patch. The above error message you receive so even if you try to install the wrong patch.

First gives more information as to whether and to patch the game.

Almost always the instructions come with the patch.

If you mean a "CRACK" you simply copy and paste it into the folder where you installed the game, e.g. C: \ Program Files \ (mark or name of the game) \ and copy it there.

Patches are usually installers. It will not refer to crack a game? Good for the CRACK of a game almost always has extension. exe and the game icon. Just simply copy the game folder and you will always appear a windows window that says "the file already exists and so on. Want to replace it" and given OK and ready. The crack does its job and run game you completely, without trials or restrictions. If you are getting any problems then assume that the game is already patched.

It’s just got the first official patch for LA Noire. The update should fix some of the problems highlighted in the game, including various bugs and issues related to graphics, many users have complained. The official blog of Rockstar Games does not mention clearly the resolution of the blocks that occasionally appear in the title, though we hope that the 1.0 update also resolves this problem. There's nothing worse than losing your progress in the game to sudden crashes.

It worked for me, passing the file to the root folder), I say win, because my primary operating system is Mandriva-Linux, and this is what game without any problem, and if that reads: "Note that this version of the patch only works with the commercial CD version of the game distributed in Spain. It will not work on other versions will not work if you have changed the original files.

Which version of the patch you (or where you have downloaded) because there are two version of the patch:
    • There is the patch "Beta" that bug and you have, in my opinion
    • And the official patch! It MUST work.

For the first patch is downloading. There are two ways:
    • If you have internet at home you can do directly from the launcher. Looking for updates and you download the patch. It is very important that you give to save and then close the launcher. If you do not install the patch is wrong. Once closed the launcher run the patch and install it. Again, it is very important. CLOSES BEFORE INSTALLING THE LAUNCHER. (I'm qualifying, not shouting)
    • If you do not have internet at home because you download it from this thread and run it when you get home. Even if you have internet at home I recommend this second option. So sure you have the launcher closed.

Hi guys...
    I wanted to ask you....,
    My configuration is: Intel Core 2 Duo E 8500 3.16 GHz
    Memory 4096 megabytes
    Graphics ATI RADEON HD 4850
    The thing is, i have installed the patch, but for some reason the game is so slow, it's slow like i don't have the minimum requirements for the game.., it lags all the time...
    Any ideas?????????
    I can play call of duty mw3 without any problems on max..., but this thing won't move....

Quote Originally Posted by pecerdum1234 View Post
    Hi guys...
    I wanted to ask you....,
    My configuration is: Intel Core 2 Duo E 8500 3.16 GHz
    Memory 4096 megabytes
    Graphics ATI RADEON HD 4850
    The thing is, i have installed the patch, but for some reason the game is so slow, it's slow like i don't have the minimum requirements for the game.., it lags all the time...
    Well, the game LA Noire is very heavy, even people who are having good graphics card like Gts 250 are suffering from the same lagging issues. What you can do is, try to open LANLauncher.exe and navigate into options and then put the -str -npd in the command line and launch the game and see if that works without any lags or not.

Thanks man.., but it didn't help....., and the funny thing is.., i'm playing 800x600
    And it still lags....
    Is it problem with the game or..., is it really that heavy...
    I know that my machine is little old 2 years to be precise.., but this kind of lag.., i didn't expect this...
    Is there something else i can do?

Quote Originally Posted by pecerdum1234 View Post
    Thanks man.., but it didn't help....., and the funny thing is.., i'm playing 800x600
    And it still lags....
    Is it problem with the game or..., is it really that heavy...
    I know that my machine is little old 2 years to be precise.., but this kind of lag.., i didn't expect this...
    Is there something else i can do?
    Try to close all background applications and even the internet if possible and then try to launch the game and check the differences. If that doesnt work then I am afraid that even after putting the -str -npd in the lanlauncher options you are getting the lags then there is nothing but change in graphics card that you could do to play this game smoothly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast