Thread: Unable to launch LA Noire: The Complete Edition with Comodo Anti-Virus

Unable to launch LA Noire: The Complete Edition with Comodo Anti-Virus

In my system I am using Comodo Anti-Virus from last one year. Now recently I have installed LA Noire: The Complete Edition in my computer. Now after installing the game when I launch it at that time it doesn’t do anything. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem. Is this problem occurs because of the antivirus?

Re: Unable to launch LA Noire: The Complete Edition with Comodo Anti-Virus

Yes sometimes antivirus can prevent the game while launching. To solve this issue you have to first disable the antivirus protection before you launch the game and after disabling the protection you have to launch the LA Noire: The Complete Edition game and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. This problem occurs because many times the antivirus which is installed in our computer detects some.exe file as a virus and because of that it prevents those file from launching. By disabling this virus we cans solve this type of issue.

I would also like to tell you that whenever you quit the game after playing at that time enable the antivirus protection again so that computer will not get affected with the virus.

I cant launch with Norton either. Says virus in exe.

Thank you for helping me. after reading your solution I have disable the antivirus protection in my computer and after disabling the antivirus protection when I tried to launch the LA Noire: The Complete Edition game at thatb time my problem get solved.