Thread: No More Room in Hell client crashing

No More Room in Hell client crashing

Well as the title of this particular thread what issue I am facing. I have installed No More Room in Hell on the computer of mine. As I am trying to launch the game on the computer of mine and it seems to be crashing immediately. Let me know if you are able to fix the matter of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: No More Room in Hell client crashing

Looking at the issue of yours tell me which operating system do you installed? Do you have updated the DirectX as well as Video card drivers on the computer? can you provide the log file of the game crash? Let me know if you are having any other information to find out the root cause of the problem.

In this particular situation I am suspecting that there could be compatibility issue with the game. hence I recommend that you should right click on the game and then you have to click on the Properties. From the Properties menu you have to click on the Compatibility tab. Now you have to select the appropriate option and click on the Ok as well as Apply button. Once you have done the same see that the game is crashing or not.
    If it is not working than I recommend that you should run the game as administrator of the computer. you have to right click on the exe of the game and then you should click on the Run as Administrator.

I am suggesting that you should verify the integrity of the game cache by using following steps.
    • Load Steam on the system.
    • Now go for Library section and right click on the game and click on the Properties.
    • From the Properties menu you have to click on the Verify the integrity of game cache.

There is a chance that the back ground process which is right running on the computer might be interfering with the game of yours. hence you will require to clean boot the computer of yours.

According to me there is a chance that user profile which you are having on the computer might be corrupted. Now question is what to do? I think you need to create a new user account on the computer of yours. if the game is supposed to running smoothly than I recommend that you should delete the corrupted user profile from the computer and continue with the newly created user profile. So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you.

Tell me whether you have installed any security software or firewall on the computer? if your answer is yes than I am suspecting that security software which you have installed on the computer might be interfering with the video game. Well I recommend that you should disable the same and see whether you are able to notice any difference into the situation. Make sure that you will require to configure the security software which you have installed on the computer so that the issue which you have stated over cannot occur in the future.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with graphic card driver which you have installed on the computer. so I am suggesting that you should download and install the latest version of the graphic card driver on the computer of your and then you should reboot the system.
    Also you have to do the same thing when you are supposed to install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer.

If you are supposed to facing the crashing of the game at the time of the map load then I recommend that you should disconnect yourself from the server before the changing of the map and after that you should rejoin.

I am wondering that you might need to reinstall the game on the computer of yours.

We are aware of the thing that is this particular game is recently released and hence I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and tell them about the problem which you are getting. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can download and install the same on the computer of yours.