Thread: No More Room in Hell: Friendly fire is turned off zombies don’t damage to survivors.

No More Room in Hell: Friendly fire is turned off zombies don’t damage to survivors.

I wanted to ask a particular query to the users of this particular forum and I am hoping that all the users will help me out to get the requirement of mine. Well I have installed No More Room in Hell on the computer of mine. In case you are having mp_friendlyfire 0 then the zombies will make an affect as the of Zombie. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this matter.

Re: No More Room in Hell: Friendly fire is turned off zombies don’t damage to survivors.

Hey I have also noticed that the same issue which you have stated over here in this particular thread. Also I have found that the zombies would take-up to the 6-8 hits. It will be going to provide the 6-8 hits with the machete. They are supposed to be powerful for the total number of people which are supposed to join while playing this particular game. Let’s hope the developer of the game will provide the above mentioned thing as early as possible.

Re: No More Room in Hell: Friendly fire is turned off zombies don’t damage to survivors.

Well in this particular situation I wanted to tell you that Friendly Fire issue is seems to be quite odd. According to me the heath of the Zombie is seems to be vary and some of the small nudge to kill. When there are other who will take the three shotgun shells to take down. I was wondering that the heath of all the zombies should be quite closer rather than that of the having huge difference between the health. Let’s hope the developer of the game will take care of the thing which I have mentioned over here in this particular thread.

According to me it should keep the bug and FF should be off for the pansies anyway. They are supposed to be the people who would like to be into the god mode of the game.

I have played this particular game and I have come to know about that the Zombies are supposed to taking forever to die and I am suspecting that there is an issue with the hit registration with the game. I have also found that the this particular game is having the worst hit detection. I wanted to tell you that you should contact the developer of the game and tell them to work on the same.

I agree with you about the thing which you have stated over here in this particular thread. What I wanted to tell you is that you should contact the developer of the game and tell about the thing which you don’t like in this particular game. I am not sure but if there is lots of complain from the large set of the gamers than I think the developer of the game will work on the same. Once they have managed to get the requirement of yours than the developer of the game will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter.