Thread: Infection in No More Room in Hell

Infection in No More Room in Hell

Well I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. Hence I have installed No More Room in Hell on the computer of mine. I have found that the Glitch: rezombified me is supposed to running on the platform. Due to this particular issue I am not able to play the game it seems to be causing trouble. while playing this particular game. Let me know about the speculation of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Infection in No More Room in Hell

I wanted to tell you that there is a bug issue with game. I am also suspecting that there caousld be bug issue with the game. well I wanted to tell you this particular issue is happening because of the bug issue and it should be fixed by the developer of the game.

I have also noticed the same bug while playing this particular game and due to this particular bug i have quit playing. This particular bug is faced by the lots of users and I am not wrong they had been already filled the bug report. But still I have not found any serious response from the developer end and it is still pending to resolve. We can expect that the developer of the game would fix the issue as early as possible and so far you can enjoy the game play by using Exorcist zombies.

If you are supposed to die when you are infected you are supposed to being a crawler zombie which is supposed to walk on back or stomach. According to me this particular bug is supposed to serious and Zombie will kill all the team with this particular bug. Hence I really agree with you that the developer of the game should work on the same as early as possible.

I wanted to tell you that there is a bug issue with game. I am also suspecting that there caousld be bug issue with the game. well I wanted to tell you this particular issue is happening because of the bug issue and it should be fixed by the developer of the game.

I really agree with you. the developer of the game should work on this particular bug and they should release the patch which you can download and install the same on the computer of yours. if you are having any doubt on this particular matter then you should ask to me and I would try to help you out to get the requirement of yours as early as possible.