Thread: How to fix packet loss in No More Room in Hell?

How to fix packet loss in No More Room in Hell?

recently I have got No More Room in Hell and installed the same on the computer. I have noticed that I have found the problem with the packet loss and FPS of the game of is seems to be dropping continuously. Let me know if you are having any idea why there is packet loss is occurring while playing this particular game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to fix packet loss in No More Room in Hell?

To find out the exact root cause of the problem I wanted to know following details. Name of the operating system which you are supposed to running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have done any changes on the computer? is there any firewall or security software installed on the computer?

I wanted to tell you why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of yours. the packet loss is supposed to happening when some of the data which is supposed to sent between server and client as well as client and the server has been lost. So its gets retransmitted hence there is supposed to create latency which you are supposed to called as lag in the game.
    Now I wanted to tell that you should ping the server which you are supposed to use for the game play and check the latency of the game. if you are getting the same above 200 then I think there is an issue and it should be resolved by any mean.

Well in this particular situation I am suspecting that there is a video card issue with game. so you require to visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and you should download and install the latest version of the graphic card drivers and install the same on the computer of yours. once you have completed with the installation you should restart the computer of yours. after that see whether the above mentioned issue is happening or not.

According to me the entire thing is totally dependent on the games which you are supposed to play. There are number of many games which are supposed to stream UDP packets and it will allow the users to set the update times. Packet might get lost if it they are supposed to outside of the update window. The retransmission of the packet can be avoided and it is possible because the current scenario of the video games are programmed to drop the packet where there should not be relevance for the current time window. But it can be still happen on the basis of the manipulation which has been done on the protocol by the programmer.

There could be need of the reinstalling the DirectX on the computer of yours. after reinstalling the same you should restart the computer.

Well to fix the matter of yours you will require to reinstall the entire the game on the computer. I am not sure whether it will be useful to you or not but I can give a try to it. And also tell me whether you have managed to fix the issue which you have stated over here. I will try my best to solve your query.

Looking at entire thing I am suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. the developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can use.