Thread: No More Room in Hell is crashing while grabbing Zombie

No More Room in Hell is crashing while grabbing Zombie

As the title of this particular thread is saying. I have installed No More Room in Hell on the computer of mine. I have come to know that the game is seems to be crashing when I am trying to grab the zombie. I am not able to figure out whether it was associated with the bug. I am not able to play the game due to this particular issue. Can you post any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: No More Room in Hell is crashing while grabbing Zombie

There could be an issue with the computer which you are using to play the game hence it would be really great if you can furnish following details.
    Which operating system installed? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information on this particular matter.

I was also facing the same issue which you have stated over here in this particular thread. I have simply disable the Steam Community. You will get the option into Steam menu. However if you try the same from the Properties of the game menu then you will not be able to do the same.

Well I am highly suspecting that the above mentioned issue is associated with the graphics issue. First of all I would like to comment that you should set the graphics lowest settings. If it is did not seems to working than you should install the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. You can get the latest version of the driver from the official website of the graphic card manufacture. You should download and install the same on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

I am doubting that there could be bug issue with the game and there is no way to solve the same on the public forum. However I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch to resolve the issue which you have stated over here.