Thread: Items are not showing up in No More Room in Hell

Items are not showing up in No More Room in Hell

I have installed No More Room in Hell on the computer of mine. Playing this particular game I have come to know about that items are not being displayed in the game. I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of min. any help to fix the issue of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance

Re: Items are not showing up in No More Room in Hell

After going through the issue of yours I wanted to ask you following question which you can answer to get the requirement of yours.

Which operating systems do you running?
    What is the hardware configuration of the computer? Can you tell me whether you have got any error message while installing game or at the time of the playing of the game? Let me know if you are having any other information to get the requirement of yours.

I don’t think so the above mentioned problem is happening because of the bug issue. Well what I am wondering is that this particular issue is associated with the mapping section. You should try with the custom maps and see whether it is working or not.

There are lots of people who are suffering with the above mentioned issue. I wanted to tell you should make an attempt to remove all the Ones which are 0 so that it could be like ammobox. I mean you need to change the all the entity to ‘1’ to ‘0’. Well I am expecting that all the items will be displayed once you have done the same.
    Also if the above mentioned thing is not going to work for you than I recommend that you should simply try to reinstall the game on the computer of yours. make sure that you are restarting the game after reinstalling the game on the computer of yours.

In this particular situation I recommend that you should simply try with type of the screen resolution. Also you should install the latest version of DirectX as well as graphic card driver. You should take care of the thing that is you have restarting the computer of yours after installing latest version of DirectX as well as Graphic card drivers.

If there is no change in the situation after using the above mentioned solution than I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you have download and install the same on the computer of yours.