Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

SDK for ‘No More Room in Hell’

Video Games

Old 08-11-2011

SDK for ‘No More Room in Hell’

Hey guys recently I have get the game ‘No More Room in Hell’ this is the best one to play but I am little bit wondering will there be a chances that an SDK released for this anytime soon and if yes then what are the types of the use for the SDK so if you guys want to give any of the ideas behind this then do the reply.

Old 08-11-2011

Re: SDK for ‘No More Room in Hell’

There are the chances for getting the SDK to make the changes for this game so for that you have to go for the ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\sourcemods\nmrih\fgd’ there you will get the .fgd file so with the help of this file there are the chances that it can work for this purpose.
Old 08-11-2011

With the help of the Source SDK you can easily found the FGD and if it doesn’t help then the alternate method to have this is to find that in the located in separate folder to where they usually are store, and also try to find the Game Executable, so with the help of the Objective or Barricade mode you can create your map.
Old 08-11-2011

Whenever I want to use it I go for the engine version "Source Engine 2007" and there you have to click on the "Edit Game Configurations" and then select the add and name it what you want and have the directory to the game_info.txt

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,