Thread: Paid $1,725 for an early copy of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Paid $1,725 for an early copy of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

I remember one of my friend paying that much amount to get the game can you believe that I mean I could not believe that so that’s why I am telling you for the same. I don’t know if anyone can spend so much amount of money on that game that’s what I am not understanding at all. Anyways whats your take on the same if you all have some reply on the same then do reply accordingly over here waiting for the response from your side.

I know it will be hilarious to hear it from you all on such topics anyways waiting for the response do respond first.

Re: Paid $1,725 for an early copy of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

It is only a 60 dollars game I cant wait to see the picture of the guy who has went ahead and got the game I mean I cannot believe if there is anyone here who can waste their precious money on such game which is available quite cheaply in the market.

I am wondering that this guy would be a rich kid who has no patience at all. So that’s why he went early with the purchase of the game, however I would have waited for the release of the game then going ahead and spending almost 2k dollars for the game.

I cant believe that if that would be happening at all in the game that’s what I want to say here, so hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here.

I don’t find any fault in what that guy had done for the game all I know is that money is for the happiness and if he had spent so much money for the game then he must have thought that he will be getting the first copy of the game and that would make him feel happy.

So I would say that if you have money in this world then you can use it in what way you want.

I want to know from where you had read the article? About a guy spending so much money for the game I just want to know the source as if from where you had got the news that’s what I want to know, so do reveal out the information to me that would be better for me that’s what I can say here. looking at the article at least we can decide if the article is relevant or not. So hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what you should be doing over here, do give some replies on the same waiting for the response from your side.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vedas View Post
    I want to know from where you had read the article? About a guy spending so much money for the game I just want to know the source as if from where you had got the news that’s what I want to know, so do reveal out the information to me that would be better for me that’s what I can say here. looking at the article at least we can decide if the article is relevant or not. So hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what you should be doing over here, do give some replies on the same waiting for the response from your side.
    It’s a website named as n4g I read it from there and hence from there I did got the information anyways that seems to me as a true report and hence that’s the reason why I thought of making this thread for you all.