Thread: What will happen to COD4, BO, MW2 when Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 releases?

What will happen to COD4, BO, MW2 when Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 releases?

So what will happen to the list of games when the Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 comes out I don’t know what will be the output but it would be very exciting to see how well does the completion shapes up when the game finally gets released, so that’s what I am saying here, anyways I am very much excited to hear on what do you all have to say about the same. I don’t think so there would be any fan following of the COD4, BO or MW2 left when the game gets released in the store, so what do you all have to say about the same, I am waiting for the response from your side and hence do reply accordingly n the same that’s what I am saying here.

Re: What will happen to COD4, BO, MW2 when Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 releases?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    So what will happen to the list of games when the Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 comes out I don’t know what will be the output but it would be very exciting to see how well does the completion shapes up when the game finally gets released, so that’s what I am saying here, anyways I am very much excited to hear on what do you all have to say about the same. I don’t think so there would be any fan following of the COD4, BO or MW2 left when the game gets released in the store, so what do you all have to say about the same, I am waiting for the response from your side and hence do reply accordingly n the same that’s what I am saying here.
    Yes you are absolutely left I think there will be little players left that will actually play all these above mentioned games In the title, so I don’t think so that will ever happen at all in the game that’s what I am saying here. so hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here. so expect that this game will not have much of the fan following in the game that’s what I want to say here, so hope that was clear for you that’s it from my side for you.

Re: What will happen to COD4, BO, MW2 when Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 releases?

Unless and until the gaming servers of the game is closed don’t expect that all the above mentioned games will be getting closed it is not necessary that with the every release of the new game the old edition of the game has to shut down, since there would be a possibility that the new game that has come up doesn’t have some of the features that we are looking for and hence we continue with the old game as well, so this can also be a possibility with the game as well, that’s what I want to say here.

COD 2 and COD 3 still have players that play them in the pc and not that many of my friends do play that game as well. So it is very difficult to say what will happen for the othe games once the game is released.

For Xbox i would say that Mw3 and also the balck ops is the best game to play with it thats what i am saying here, so hope you did understand what i am saying here. I dont think so unless and untill the game gets released and also becomes popular with the gamers i dont think so there would be any changes at all, thats what i want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    Dude COD 4 as such does not have a good population for the game thats what i am saying here, so hope you did understand what i am saying here and also the existing audience for the game might also have dried up till now so i dont think so there is any thing more to say if the game is in demand or not over here thats what i want to say here.

All i can say is that it depends upon the individual to individual to see if the game they want to keep it or not if they decide to remove it then its ok otherwise continue with the existing one thats what i am saying here. However it would be very interesting to see the initial few weeks of the game of how well does it perform with the gamers if it happens to successfully get merged with the game then there is no doubt in saying that the game will be a good hit in the market for sure, thats it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    All i can say is that it depends upon the individual to individual to see if the game they want to keep it or not if they decide to remove it then its ok otherwise continue with the existing one thats what i am saying here. However it would be very interesting to see the initial few weeks of the game of how well does it perform with the gamers if it happens to successfully get merged with the game then there is no doubt in saying that the game will be a good hit in the market for sure, thats it from my side for you.
    yes i agree on to what the above user has said over here, so what i am saying is that i am still playing the Cod 2 in my pc and hence i can say is that i am one of the users who would love to play it in the game, thats what i want to say here.

the whole thing is that the game does gets to loose the audience as soon as a game is released in the market, so what i would like to say is that a new game is always a attraction in the market and hence i would say that better deal with it thats what i want to say here.

So its but obvious that the demand for the old game would be not a big one but the new game would demand greater attraction for the game.