Thread: Drawbacks of Quickdraw in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Drawbacks of Quickdraw in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Don’t you all think that by implementing Quickdraw in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 would be a bit unfair since I have seen a lot of people In the game using that and because of that many people in the game do die early and hence I am thinking that we should scrap the idea of using the Quickdraw in this game, what do you all have to say about the same it would be better if you all can reply on the same then that would be much better for me that’s what I can say here, so do reply accordingly on the same. I am waiting for the necessary response from your side on the same and hence people start voicing out your voices over here that would be much better.

Re: Drawbacks of Quickdraw in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Yes I do agree with you on the same the aiming speed with quickdraw is so fast that we don’t get time to escape at all in the game and hence what I am saying is that it should be scrapped as soon as possible from the game that’s what I want to say here don’t know if how many of them will agree to me over here but that’s what I would like to have in the game so that we can play a fair game.

C’mon dude you can’t say that since the weapons are already introduced in the game and I don’t think so they will be scrapped from the game forget about scrapping and all. If you do have some good temporary solution over here then you can share it with me over here so that it can be implemented as well In the game. So any of you all have some fix for the said problem that is going with the Quickdraw in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 then do answer out your views over here that would be much better for me that’s what I can say here, so start replying on the same that’s what I can say here.

I have a solution well what I think is that every single weapon should have half its aim down speed, I think that will be much better for sure. Since a normal gun that was taking 2 seconds for the aim speed will now take half the speed for the aiming purpose say 1 second and I think that’s well and good for sure. So aiming with that would be very much ease and the target would be also very simple that’s what I can say here, now what do you all have to say about the same.

I am sure that you would like this idea for sure, that’s what I can say here.

No dude that’s not the way to go with it since it will create unwanted confusion on the game which is not needed at all.

Anything that is related to the counter assassin will be VERY good for the game, that’s what I feel here. in fact there should be something to compete with the anti-uav perks otherwise the game would look totally dominant with the anti uav perks that’s what I feel here about the game.

Reducing the ads speed is a no solution at all, my goodness it will be dam quick if they actually implement that. I will say that let Quickdraw be there in the game and don’t make any changes at all since I would be using it in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    Reducing the ads speed is a no solution at all, my goodness it will be dam quick if they actually implement that. I will say that let Quickdraw be there in the game and don’t make any changes at all since I would be using it in the game.
    I agree to what it is being said about the uav in the game since I have played a lot of this kind of game in the system and whenever I start the game and it is like UAV's be in the air, like oxygen has been turned to crack, so to avoid the expansion of uav in the game it is always advisable to have a check about the same that’s what I want to say here.

My support will obviously be going with the quickdraw in the game as I would not like to see losing in the game and hence my vote will go for use over here that’s it from my side for you.

Why don’t you have a chat with the developers of the game to get a adequate knowledge about the same since if you have some changes that you would like to suggest then it would be better if you take some help from them that would be better for sure that’s what I am saying here, so hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what you should be doing over here.

So make the necessary changes accordingly that’s it from my side for you.

I am loving the experience of using the quickdraw in the game and hence I would definitely love to have it In the game and hence that’s what I am saying here, so that’s what you should be doing here, I hope you did understand what I am saying here.

I don’t think so by using the quickdraw either of my skills in the game would be getting reduced here so you can surely take the help of that as well. So that’s what I want to say here.

Ok guys that’s a good number of suggestions you all have contributed here and I must say that you have voiced out your opinions in a good manner by which at the end of the day even I also feel that quickdraw should eb there in the game and there should be no more changes at all I nthe game that’s what I think here.