Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Has anyone got the Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3?

Video Games

Old 08-11-2011

Has anyone got the Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3?

The title says it all so do tell me frankly is there is anyone here who has managed to get the game from the stores and if you all have started with the game then please take some time from your busy schedule and start replying over here on what do you all actually felt about the game. So if you all have some replies on the same then do start replying over here accordingly that will be much better for me thatís what I can say here. so anyone who has got the game then please do reply accordingly over here waiting for the necessary help from your side on the same.

Old 08-11-2011

Re: Has anyone got the Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post
The title says it all so do tell me frankly is there is anyone here who has managed to get the game from the stores and if you all have started with the game then please take some time from your busy schedule and start replying over here on what do you all actually felt about the game. So if you all have some replies on the same then do start replying over here accordingly that will be much better for me thatís what I can say here. so anyone who has got the game then please do reply accordingly over here waiting for the necessary help from your side on the same.
Dude the game has just released so allow it to release it completely in all the countries and then make this thread since I think that such kind of threads should be started only when the game has been finally out, so thatís what I am saying here so hope you did understand what I am saying here thatís it from my side for you. Talking about me I havenít got the game yet I will check in my game stores if I can find that game and will be ready with it tomorrow. So thatís what I want to say here.
Old 08-11-2011

I absolutely agree on to what the above user has said here and I must say that it is absolutely correct how can you expect that a gamer can post his review on the first day itself? Thatís what I am not able to understand.
Old 08-11-2011

Actually that is what I wanted, I need a perfect review of this game and I want it updated in this website since that is one source where I will get the information of this game for sure, so thatís what I want to say here, so hope you all did understand what I am trying to say here. so anyone of you all who has got some links of the review of the game then they can post in their comments over here that would be very much better for me thatís what I can say here.

Also I am looking forward for any news from you all on this and hence be prepared to give a reply accordingly, thatís what I can say here.
Old 08-11-2011

Dude donít behave silly if you want the review then you could have mentioned in that top post only why you mentioned that who has got the game and all. Anyways if you want the perfect review of the ame then you can search the internet and you will be getting all the information accordingly thatís what I can say here.

There are thousands of websites that have published their review on the game in their site so you can check out that as well.
Old 08-11-2011

I am very excited to say that I have got the game and I have skipped the tutorials and all In the game and have began by jumping directly to the campaigning and all. It is really fun in the game and would love to spend more such time n the game and I am loving each and every bit of it for sure, thatís what I am saying here. I cannot write much more on the game but all I can say is that the game does looks supremely exciting and I would love to have it in the game for sure. Thatís what I can say here, thatís it from my side for you all.
Old 08-11-2011

I stay in India and I have checked it majority of the gaming stores here and I could not find te game at all better it would be if someone from you all can help me in locating which is the best place to get the game. Funny thing is that not many of them have heard about the game so thatís the thing and I donít know how to deal it.

Lucky that some of you all did end up getting the game and I am extremely happy for them. In case if I donít get it anywhere I will be placing an order online.
Old 08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolyn Chris View Post
I stay in India and I have checked it majority of the gaming stores here and I could not find te game at all better it would be if someone from you all can help me in locating which is the best place to get the game. Funny thing is that not many of them have heard about the game so thatís the thing and I donít know how to deal it.

Lucky that some of you all did end up getting the game and I am extremely happy for them. In case if I donít get it anywhere I will be placing an order online.
See that depends upon the countries timezone as well in some countries the game does gets released very early while in some it does not thatís what I have heard of here, so hope you all did understand what I am saying here, have some patience the game should be made available in their stores in short period of time thatís what I can say here.
Old 08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
See that depends upon the countries timezone as well in some countries the game does gets released very early while in some it does not thatís what I have heard of here, so hope you all did understand what I am saying here, have some patience the game should be made available in their stores in short period of time thatís what I can say here.
Ok dude thanks for telling me about that I will surely have a another look at the stores later if they are made available or into and if not then I will be placing an order tomorrow only thatís what I would be doing over here, so thatís it from my side for you.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,