Thread: The new QS sniper in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 looks good

The new QS sniper in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 looks good

I just found out the new /msr sniper in the game and I must say that it is quite good and especially if you look at the sound effects of the sniper then it is superb. If you go to Google and search for the msr snipers then the ign video will be getting displayed, just play that video and you will be getting all the information there itself. So that’s what I want to say here.

I did have a check at the promotional video of the game and I did find the sniper to be quite exciting one and hence I am recommending the same to you all as well, so do check it out guys the snipers looks good seems to me as the one for the QS I am very excited to have a look at the same.

Re: The new QS sniper in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 looks good

I have been hearing that scope of the sniper is not looking good at all in the game, is that true now I haven’t checked out the videos and also not checked out the game as well so for me it is very much difficult to get an access about the snipers and all in the game but it would be better if you can give me better information about the same that would be much better for me that’s what I want to say here. so tell me how is the scope of that particular sniper in the game that’s what I need to know here a better explanation is expected from your side on the same, so start replying on the same that’s what I can say here.

Yes it looks interesting but I did not find the scope of the sniper good at all. Since it is very slow and also takes time to get a focus on that very quickly I don’t know why they haven’t taken care of such things they should have surely taken care of the scope in the sniper that’s what I believe here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    I just found out the new /msr sniper in the game and I must say that it is quite good and especially if you look at the sound effects of the sniper then it is superb. If you go to Google and search for the msr snipers then the ign video will be getting displayed, just play that video and you will be getting all the information there itself. So that’s what I want to say here.

I did have a check at the promotional video of the game and I did find the sniper to be quite exciting one and hence I am recommending the same to you all as well, so do check it out guys the snipers looks good seems to me as the one for the QS I am very excited to have a look at the same.
    Have you checked out the blackops L96 scope and if you haven’t liked that one then I am sure that you will not like this one as well, I did find a lot of loopholes in the snipers and I don’t know why there is a separate thread made on this and I don’t think so it is worth making it over here, so that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    Have you checked out the blackops L96 scope and if you haven’t liked that one then I am sure that you will not like this one as well, I did find a lot of loopholes in the snipers and I don’t know why there is a separate thread made on this and I don’t think so it is worth making it over here, so that’s what I want to say here.
    No I don’t think so it takes time for the focus and all it is not at all slow, I know about that and hence I don’t think so the scope of the sniper is bad at all. The only thing of worrying here is that the scope of the sniper does take a small amount of space in the screen and hence that’s what we need to worry over here. rest everything works fine. In case if anyone is having problem with the focus and also the performance of the snipers then I would advise them to have a check with the configuration of the snipers that would do well for them since its their problem with the config that is giving them problem. Rest everything s ok.

Just because the scope of the sniper is not the same as the MW2 you say that the new sniper is not looking good at all in MW3. How can you say that as the game changes so do es the ammunitions on the game also changes so you cannot blame on any of the ammunitions that they are good or bad in the game that’s not done buddy.

I would advise you to first get started with the game and then advise everyone of the sniper is good or bad. Just having a look at some of the random videos I don’t think so you will be able to derive into any conclusion at all.

The screen space of the focus is quite low and I must agree to that for sure, that’s what I am saying here. in case if you have any other problems with the snipers I don’t think so they will be getting changed at all in any stages of the game since they are already designed for this game and if you do have some problem with the existing sniper in the game then do change the sniper that’s what you can do at least.