Thread: Sniper skills in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Sniper skills in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Guys just started this thread to take some information from you all as if how many of them do actually think about the sniper skills in the game and if they have thought then how many of them have implemented the same in the game as well, now I am asking about the HS/Qs does it take more skill to use it without using the Soh or Quickdraw? Or if you are using steady aim in your sniper then are you a good fighter in the game that’s what I want to know it from you all. So what replies do you all have about the same do reply accordingly on the same. so do get started with the replies I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Sniper skills in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    Guys just started this thread to take some information from you all as if how many of them do actually think about the sniper skills in the game and if they have thought then how many of them have implemented the same in the game as well, now I am asking about the HS/Qs does it take more skill to use it without using the Soh or Quickdraw? Or if you are using steady aim in your sniper then are you a good fighter in the game that’s what I want to know it from you all. So what replies do you all have about the same do reply accordingly on the same. so do get started with the replies I am waiting for the response from your side.
    I use SOh in the game and there is no denying the fact that many of the gamers would also be using the same tactics to get ahead with the game I don’t think so that would be any problem at all and I don’t understand that where does our skill get wasted when we are making use of Soh or Quickdraw with the snipers in the game that’s what I am not understanding at all in the game, so if given a chance then I will be making use of the Quickdraw exclusive in the game.

I just came across a poll that was conducted in one of the official website of the MW3 and in that the people had clearly pointed out that it takes more skill to make use of the Soh or quickdraw in the HS/QS. So that’s what I am saying here. So the votes for yes was in a good number and hence I must say that it has to be retained there exclusively.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    I just came across a poll that was conducted in one of the official website of the MW3 and in that the people had clearly pointed out that it takes more skill to make use of the Soh or quickdraw in the HS/QS. So that’s what I am saying here. So the votes for yes was in a good number and hence I must say that it has to be retained there exclusively.
    Ok if that is so then I would not be hesitating to give a try with both of them for sure. So that’s what I want to say here. It would be fun to have a glimpse at both of them for sure it would be fun and exciting to have a SOh since I have heard a lot from my friends about that and hence I would be very excited to give a try for sure.

Guys you all haven’t said anything about the steady aim being used for the sniper now what about that I need a reply for that as well that would be better for me that’s what I want to say here. so hope you all did understand what I am saying here.

I think using a steady aim is a bit of cheating in the game since I does not involve any kind of skills at all for shooting the right target in the game and hence I would say that it should not be used in high numbers since it does not involve any kind of skills for the game.

I know many of my friends who are making use of the steady aim but that’s ok I don’t have anything to say offence against them.

As far as you are shooting the enemies with a good shot then it s completely alright as such this game involves a lot of running and also talking the positions as well. So I don’t think so there would be any issue if we talk about using the steady shot in the snipers I don’t think so it will harm any cause in the game that’s for sure. So if sued for the correct purpose I don’t think so there is any harm in that tactics, even I use it when I have to counter attack the enemy and I don’t find any harm in that at all. so hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.

I am getting a nice response from you all on this and hence that’s a good thing guys. I appreciate the thinking that you have taken on that and voicing out your opinions. It was great fun reading the comments from you all on this, thanks a lot guys.