Thread: What is your opinion for Spec Ops in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3?

What is your opinion for Spec Ops in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3?

Personally speaking I think this one would be a great thing for sure but still I want to know it from you all only on actually what do you think about the same so that’s why I am asking you all. The maps and also the options on the game is quite brilliant and also the amount of guns and maps that goes beyond this is quite admirable.

Anyways I want to hear it from you all on what do you think about the same waiting for the response from your side. So do reply accordingly over here.

Re: What is your opinion for Spec Ops in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3?

Yes even my opinion is the same as yours and even I will be thinking about the same tactics when I get started with the game. Since it is looking fun to me and there is no doubt that it will be a big fun in the game and hence that’s what I want to say here.

Some people are actually saying that it is an combination of Survival and side missions and if it actually turns out to be true then I would be the first person to go and try out with the same. I will surely be starting with the said options that’s what I want to say here.

Now I want to hear from you all on what do you all actually think about the same that’s what I am saying here. So do reply accordingly on the same waiting for the response from your side, that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    Personally speaking I think this one would be a great thing for sure but still I want to know it from you all only on actually what do you think about the same so that’s why I am asking you all. The maps and also the options on the game is quite brilliant and also the amount of guns and maps that goes beyond this is quite admirable.

Anyways I want to hear it from you all on what do you think about the same waiting for the response from your side. So do reply accordingly over here.
    Playing the missions is always a fun no doubt to which it belongs to it is always fun for me, that’s for sure. The option of getting to choose the weapons and also the equipments In the game is always a double fun for me for sure, now I will be choosing the harder maps and that too with the increased number of difficulty level in the game and that would be a great fun for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. So for me spec ops is just about a perfect thing in the game and hence I would be not thinking twice before jumping to this new format I am definitely up for the said missions that’s what I want to say here. So that’s it from my side for you.

Me and my friend has bet the maps that was there in MW2 playing spec ops. However I realize that while playing the same spec ops in this MW3 is hell lot of difficult and no matter whatever difficulty level you select it will remain very much difficult to cross the same that’s what I am saying here. I am going to play the whole mission today and will see that how well I would be able to perform in this game that’s what I am waiting for. So what I would say is that in case if you all get started with the mission then let me know guys so that we can plan some strategies and get into the game accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
    Me and my friend has bet the maps that was there in MW2 playing spec ops. However I realize that while playing the same spec ops in this MW3 is hell lot of difficult and no matter whatever difficulty level you select it will remain very much difficult to cross the same that’s what I am saying here. I am going to play the whole mission today and will see that how well I would be able to perform in this game that’s what I am waiting for. So what I would say is that in case if you all get started with the mission then let me know guys so that we can plan some strategies and get into the game accordingly.
    The sad part of the spec ops is that you should have the patience of getting started wit the game all over again when you realize that you have beat the whole game. So trying and also the time limit is the biggest factor in the game, that’s what I want to say here. The first set of 4 spec ops levels are of not so much fun at all.
    Rest all of them are quite good.

Yes I agree on to what it is said here and I must say that it is absolutely correct for sure, so that’s what I want to say here, now why I am saying that is because many of them have played that spec and have given a positive review about the game and hence to play that game is an excitement for sure, this is what I want to say here.

So when I am getting this game in my hand I will be the first one to try with the spec ops for sure, so that’s it from my side for you.