Thread: Why The Steam account is being used elsewhere for ‘No More Room in Hell’

Why The Steam account is being used elsewhere for ‘No More Room in Hell’

Recently I have installed the game No More Room in Hell in my Steam account last time I have played this game and like it , but recently I have an issue with my steam account for playing this game, the Steam show an retarded error. I've looked up this error "This account is being used elsewhere". So I don’t know why such thing are happening with this game I don’t have more information on this error I have try several thing but not get successes, so if you guys have any of the information about this error or any of the ideas or suggestion that help me to overcome this issue then please do the reply. Your replies will appreciate

re: Why The Steam account is being used elsewhere for ‘No More Room in Hell’

Even I was also facing the same problems with my Steam account I have try several attempt but not get the solution for this, so finally I have logoff the account and the next time when I try to play the game with my Steam account I have seen that there are no such issue or anything related to that issue, so I want to say that just wait for some time and after that retry to get the access for your account. This may help you out to overcome the issue.

I think that rebooting the System will help you out, but before that make it sure that you have to logoff the Steam account shut it down and relaunched it which usually resolves that kind of problem.

If you are facing such kind of the login problems with your Steam account to getting access for your account then may your account you have access at other Computer, and you have forget to logoff from that System so make it sure that you have to be complete logoff from all the account that you have used before for your System.

I think you have to delete the .blobs file from your Steam. Or may the chances for the Second user that using your account and you are aware from this. Or may it is the Steam defect so let make the System complete off and restart the system and try once more to get login to your account. Or try to reinstall the game again

According to my suggestion this kind of problems are mostly mods which I think is the cause of this problem, so you just uninstall the ‘No More Room in Hell’ and again reinstall it.

Re: Why The Steam account is being used elsewhere for ‘No More Room in Hell’

I think that you have played the game in other system and you have not logoff from that system and now you are trying to get the login to the account from the other computer and the main reason is that I think, so first you have to make sure that you have to completely logout from your account if you are already login after that you can get the login to your Account.