Thread: How to survive a zombie apocalypse in ‘No More Room in Hell’

How to survive a zombie apocalypse in ‘No More Room in Hell’

Hey recently I have heard about the new release for the game ‘No More Room in Hell’ so I have decided to get this game because I am the great lover for the zombies based game like this one. So I am interested to know more about this game so the main thing I want to know that if the Zombies attack on the player then what are the things that we have to do in this game to survive there apocalypse, so if you guys want to share any of the ideas for this then please do the reply. Any of the reply or suggestion from you guys will be appreciated

Re: How to survive a zombie apocalypse in ‘No More Room in Hell’

If the sudden attacks of the zombie happen then it is best to use the entire weapons that are there in this game that may help to destroy this zombies and let try that not a single zombies will come near to the main character because if they attack the player then the health level will going to decrease and if not taken seriously then it may lead to the death of the main character in this game also according to my suggestion play and kill these zombies with the help of the strong weapons available in this game. And there is also the presence of the survival kit in this game that can also be used for the protection of the main characters from the zombies.

Whenever the zombies make the attacks on my player I am always making the use of the sword that is well to kill these zombies, so this is the best way to make the kill for the zombies in this game with the help of the swords or there is the other option that you can make the use of the rifle that is the simple way to make the zombies down.

If you guys are pro in this game then I don’t think that you need some help or any such thing that make you to kill the zombies or the attackers to make you harm, so I think that if you are playing this game with the best skills then there are the more chances that you are capable for killing those enemies with the less efforts so the thing require is the skills over in this game. So make the use of the best tricks that you know because there are the weapons are there that can be used for the zombies to kill.

The main thing that the players have to know is the way for how to make the use of the weapons, and the player should have the best control over the weapons and also sometime it is also require that the player should know how to dress, shelters etc.

As per my suggestion whenever you feel that your character is now in danger then just do whatever you will be the possible to make the clear for these groups of the enemies the first thing you have to do that try to run far from these group of the zombies and after that if you get the chances from all the side then make the use of the heavy weapons to kill this zombies.

My best weapon to kill the zombies is the shovel or bat because it have so much of strength and force that make the zombies to stop for some of the time and with these weapon this is easy to kill the zombies and also these types of the weapons are easily available in all the levels at most of the game.

This is the best part of the game that the zombies attack on the player and also they are little bit tough so that the user have to make the use of the weapons and the skills that is the best of this game that there are the situation that make the user to think for that condition, this make the game more interesting so according you have to enjoy the game and try your own tricks and the collection for the weapons that make the zombies down and make the player to clear the stage by killing the small and the big zombies with the help of the weapons.

The smartness and the confidence is require to survive from the zombies if they attack on the player the bravery is also needed and the main thing here is the technique that require to pay the game. There are the weapons that you can make the use while you have the collection of the weapons, so with the help of these weapons you can make the zombies to destroy.