Thread: Server overload with the release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Server overload with the release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Hi recently I have purchased the game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for my Playstation and like to play this game very much, since this game have the various of the good things in It, but however I have faced one of the problems for the previous version for the game ‘Call of Duty’ there I have seen that while playing the game the server get overload so I am little bit confused for this new release of the game for the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, so is there are also the server issue we have to see in this game or this game have some of the prevent for the server overload. So if you guys have any of the information about this then please does the reply for this. Any of the information or ideas from your side will be appreciated.

Re: Server overload with the release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

According to me there are not such issue for this game since this game have the multiplayer capability that can be used for playing the multiple character at the same time, and also if by chance you have the server overload then you can just do the one thing that if you play this game in single player and survival mode there are the less chances for the server to be overload and any of such issue will be there.

There whenever I seen that the server is overload then I just switch to play Survival or story mode for this game so it will work fine for this mode and I enjoy the game to play.

I have never seen the server overload with BO here, so I think that there are very few chances are there that make the server overload, so if such thing are there then you have another option to beat campaign, mission mode, and survival mode that you can play if you don’t want to play the game through the online for the sake of the server overloading. The server overload when there are more than the player are playing at the same time.

As I have seen that the Playstation 3 servers goes down at the very start of Modern Warfare 2. That means that if you have just started the game there are the chances that the server will be down since it take some of the time to get start the game, so whenever such thing is there I have just sat down and cranked through the single player, so that even if the server shutdown it won’t effects the any of the game.

That means that if your server may be down but it won’t make any of the disturbance for the player if the player is playing the single player mode.

If you are the Xbox user then there are no problems with that and also the game is little laggy on the Playstaion side or any other game box, so I think that the game is still unfinished for such thing that is it may be slow but I have not seen that because I have the Xbox for the game to play, so finally I can say that may be the game have some issue but It is the best game to play.

I have played this game last night and I have seen none of the problems for this game, I have not seen a single lag issue for this game. And if some of the server problems are there then you just have to wait for some time because if more than users are trying to access the server at the same time then the chances for the server to be down, so if anything happen then just close the game and restart and reconnect once more.

Whenever the server is down then it is not the issue as I think this is due to the over traffic of the player at the same time to play the game and also the game is not have this kind of the error, since the game itself have the multiplayer feature. So there are the chances that the server is down or the internet connection is not that much of proper. Or May the system that you are using for this game is not have that much of configuration that are require for the game to run proper. So for that make the verification for the requirement of the configuration and after you have to make the correction and the requirement fulfill and after that if you again face the server based issue then let the system shut and restart it.