Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Anyone Knows about Bugs and Glitches in the No More Room in Hell game

Video Games

Old 08-11-2011

Anyone Knows about Bugs and Glitches in the No More Room in Hell game

Hello friends, did anyone have made the notice of the bugs and the glitches which are there in the game. I want to know that which are the bugs and also the glitches in the game. I have just purchased the game and was thinking to play the game, but before that I thought of find out some of the bugs and the glitches in the game. So if anyone have founded out or did anyone knows about it then please tell me about it and also if you have some more information then please tell me. Thank you.

Old 08-11-2011

Re: Anyone Knows about Bugs and Glitches in the No More Room in Hell game

I thought I'd start a list of developers to look also know that with all the errors and technical problems.

Known Bugs / Glitches strike means they have fixed the error:
  • Zombies take different amounts of damage no matter where you hit (seems rather at random)
  • Items that do not appear, but you can still pick
  • Zombies get tossed fences
  • Numerous error messages (the engine was unable to allocate # bytes?)
  • Sniper scope and zoom out very glitch
  • Zombies spawning objects / plant (e.g., in the sewers of the cab)
  • Players who die before returning as the character model AI sometimes lean towards a direction that appears to be defying gravity.
  • God mode if friendly fire giving off
  • Crashes in general, while changing map server. (Maybe fixed and see)
  • Wonky hitboxes
  • Floating pill bottle
  • Players become zombies though they were murdered by the Allies
Old 08-11-2011

Optimization needs. Do not generate zombies in unpopulated areas. He could not assign # million bytes of memory loss is usually CTD when the player is changing its level. Do not forget to pillbottles float attached to the spectators, faster fire rate of 357, if you have a flashlight mounted and put into zombies / objects on the ground.
Old 08-11-2011

I've been crashing quite regularly, the only problem so far. Well, that and zombies spawn behind you, but I think it is less than one error and a problem of balance.
Old 08-11-2011

Spawning cannot be a technical problem, but IMO it's stupid. The fact that a bright room, let (next room) and zombies are back again it is not only annoying, but is unrealistic. So I do not think about the game more and I also think that the developer of the game should be better and also have made some more of the error which it needed to fixed and also the game should be better game to play.
Old 08-11-2011

I do not mind. I like the zombie spawning system as it is, and I prefer fixed-site generated. I really not care about the other things until I love playing the game.
Old 08-11-2011

While I agree that it is not so bad that only spawning prefer to go beyond that if you literally did not leave a room and come back and suddenly full of zombies. A good test to do this is in clear film Broadway in the area outside our bathroom and has your teammates into the bathroom while you're out of them and see zombies spawn right in front of you down the hall a little. I'm not a big fan of this, maybe if you go to x amount of distance from one area to begin comeback but in my opinion is much too short right to know.
Old 08-11-2011

Yes, I agree. In fact, I made that suggestion. I think it's a great work in everything. Increase the minimum distance of return. It may be easier, what we should think of another increasing difficulty. And, possibly, make the possibility of being infected is more likely. There are times that maimed, and bitten several times, and I'm ready to go.
Old 08-11-2011

During playback of Broadway, a team member got stuck after opening the truck's left rear door of the Fed-ex or whatever the needs of the battery. The door seemed to be going for him, and he was unable to move.
Old 11-11-2011

I think the way of realism that would cover some, along with friendly fire. So the game is good and also the bugs which are there will be solved very soon by the developer of the game.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,