Thread: Respawning of Zombie in No More Room in Hell

Respawning of Zombie in No More Room in Hell

Hello friends, I want to know that is there any other game mode which can do the re-spawning of the zombie in the No More Room in Hell game. If some might be knowing about it then please tell me and also if you know something about it then please let me know about it so that I can do it and also will be able to play the game with the zombie in the game. So please tell me about the game mode which can do the re-spawning of the zombie in the game. Thanking you all in advance for the suggestion and advice you will give to me.

Re: Respawning of Zombie in No More Room in Hell

No, there would be no point to it, and it is impossible that his team would be able to handle all the zombies before loading. Besides that would be too easy. You can beat the 3 missions for me in the reality in a few minutes.

I wish it too, just for having zombies suddenly walk across behind a cupboard in what should be an empty room completely destroy the immersion and realism. On the other hand, others have put in some good suggestions to make this a better (for example, only has to generate a distance away from being a player)

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    No, there would be no point to it, and it is impossible that his team would be able to handle all the zombies before loading. Besides that would be too easy. You can beat the 3 missions for me in the reality in a few minutes.
    Let me guess, he managed to ignore and just run with 95% of them without a sweat, I guess it would be to return all the worst right? Whatever it is, that has nothing to do with it, and what is the difference between normal and what they call realism mode, as long as the zombies keep instant reappearance, and the closed environment of the absolutely nothing I cannot stand serious. - Not that anyone should worry about what I think.