Thread: Preorder dispatched for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Preorder dispatched for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Hey friends I have the problems that recently I have order the game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 from one of the official site and have found that still it is not dispatched yet. So I don’t know why such delay is there to get the game in time? So what are the possibility are thee that I have the game on what time is there any of the information do you guys have about the order dispatched, So any of the information you guys have then please do the reply for this Topic.

Re: Preorder dispatched for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Even I have also once order the game from the Amozon so there are the delays. So because of that I have to visit for their official site to know about the delay, so I have seen that they have clearly mentioned that the game should be there available for the 7th of November.

And also I have seen that the Activations made it very clear to retailers not to send out then game early. and if any of the site are providing the preorder option then they will deliver that game to the user after the release of the game.

According to my experience the amazon is sending it early is to make sure it arrives for release day. The order for this game that you have to make is the best after the release for the game only. Because even if you pay more for the game to get before the release of the game even then it is not possible for you to have the game. Since I have seen that there is the standard 3 day delivery, after the release for the game from the site.

If you are having the preorder dispatch problems then you have to go onto the amazon customer support and discuss the issue with them for the delay of the delivery in time, and check for the condition that why they have make the delay for the game to deliver it to your house, so you have to just talk to the customer for the issue.
    This is the best solution to know about the delay from the amazon for this game.

You can cancel the order if you have preorder the game before the game release, and wait for the proper time to the game release. And after the games have been released you can order and this time there may be no delay for the delivery of this game. Since even I have also make the preorder for this game but cancel as I have get the e-mail that they wouldn't be sending the game out until the 7th.

The order will be take in to the action after the game have been successfully released into the market for all the user to get the game however you can preorder the game but the chances for getting the game is after the game released.
    So if you have preorder the game then you have to wait for some of the time till the game is released, otherwise you can also contact to the dealer from you have make the order.