Thread: No More Room in Hell game with High ping

No More Room in Hell game with High ping

No More Room in Hell the long awaited mod for Half-Life 2 zombie modification. I buy this game in last week and then install this game in my windows vista system. Now it gives problem with network connection. If I set server at high ping, it crashes immediately. This also happened with Zombie Panic! Can anybody help me to fix this high ping issue? I’m waiting your valuable reply.

Re: No More Room in Hell game with High ping

If you game crash after connecting your game to server with high ping, try adjusting your router settings. This is necessary to fix your complicated issue. This is necessary when the connection has been broken due to high ping issue. This router configuration is normally done with the help of the network engineer. You can also do this if you have knowledge about it. Hence try this router configuration for solving this problem.

You have a high ping, bad teammates or other bad circumstances in your game and you can't win this? Don't worry. If you want to fix this issue, you need to set it to low ping. The range of this low ping is being 0-50 The best! Hence try this game with low ping. I hope it will be fix your crashing problem. For more information get the details of the gaming network. Hence try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto your windows vista based system.

The problem is : you don’t know is it a lag or a bug. There were a few bugs in Beta 1.0 I guess, but that is what a 1.01 patch is for! You need reading more information about this issue on manual of this game. You found lot of details specially bug of this game. If there is anything mentions about this game with high ping. Use this detail and then apply necessary task onto your system. This will be helpful to you for solving your query. Also you get its details on the official site of the video game. Log on that site and take advice of expert person.