Thread: First Impressions of the No More Room in Hell Mod

First Impressions of the No More Room in Hell Mod

Hello friends, I want to know what is yours first impression about the No More Room in Hell Mod game, and also if you have played the game then how did you feel and also what else you founded different in the game. I really liked the game and also I loved to play the game, I just wanted to know what the other has impression about the game and also what they think about the game. So kindly tell me about your first impression with No More Room in Hell Mod. Thank you.

Re: First Impressions of the No More Room in Hell Mod

This is a very good mod. I'm really enjoying my time playing so far, really reminds me of Resident Evil Outbreak for PS2, which is my favorite game.

Game isn't wonderful; a small number of things that actually bug me regarding this game which is follows:

• The running zombies (These contain the kids.): This presently seems like an simple way to make the game additional hard in my judgment is silly as if one of these zombies are in close vicinity, basically, your day is wasted, this is especially true when you have to go against the little zombie girl, as they tend to spawn in groups, for some reason, also, ironically, the children really take a beating over a normal zombie. I am well conscious that an ordinary dispute against statement and you are free to believe that, but the addition of fast zombies makes the game more difficult in a species rather effectively of skill.

• The quantity of playable characters: This trouble, as the next will be fixed later, but the fact that there are simply four playable characters guides me to believe that this version was a bit rushed, because I could not have been that the model character ran out of ideas for models player (taking into account the fact two of the four characters are characters in the film.) could have added the police, might have added stereotypical guys in gas masks army, might have added, even women! The list is endless, so I just think your character model was the kind of person rather than models that contribute complained about how the Ministry of Defense aims (as it was in dev hell for so long.)

• The crashes: Oh Lord, this game crashes so could also say it was coded for gmod, again too much of a problem, because this mod is still going to be updated, but it shows again that the training is rushed out of outside a Halloween release. The game usually crashes when you join a server after a time out, other random crashes while loading maps or load, while only the Ministry of Defense in general. If I can copy paste errors will gladly put in this post, but unfortunately I forgot to do so.

Not once have crashed tbh. He said they would fix the Zombie animations later. The selection of character I could see, but that's not too much of a problem. There is a problem, although I have seen is that the zombies respawn a lot of FPS and because a reduction in the maps and some of them do not spawn correctly.

Played for a bit this morning and I love it, but two major problems:

• Objective / hitboxes are off. Vaccines will not be recorded in the zombies a lot of the time, even at close range. I can usually handle, but with zombie’s girl always belong to me because of it.

• The crashing. I only had time to play for an hour this morning and I fell on the desktop with random errors four times. He tried to play again, and at the cabin at least I can run and play for a while before crashing. Broadway and Chinatown last no longer than five minutes before the game crashes, assuming I can do this on the map, since it also blocks long to load the map. I have probably 15-20 times now crashed within 45 minutes.

There will be character attributes of each character, says Bateman has a damage bonus / accuracy with pistols and John Goodman look alike does more damage in combat, more health, but less energy?

In my opinion this would be a waste of time, which really does not work in this type of game where your character is supposed to be whom you think looks better, but in a game like Resident Evil Outbreak is different because it is one of the axes of the game. I just do not think I need to try to fix something that is not broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherilyn View Post
    There will be character attributes of each character, says Bateman has a damage bonus / accuracy with pistols and John Goodman look alike does more damage in combat, more health, but less energy?
    No, it’s that what counts in this game. No, in general, is more special than the other, very similar to Counter-Strike is... It’s more or less his fight to the finish, and how to fight is what makes you special

For some of the accidents - the default settings can be set config_default.cfg high settings unintentionally. Could you guys try to exit the game, config.cfg open, delete everything that is attached after the section, and restart the game?