Thread: Spectator mode on death should be replace with a zombie killing mini game in the No More Room in Hell game

Spectator mode on death should be replace with a zombie killing mini game in the No More Room in Hell game

Hello friends, I mean, this mod looks like they have every right when it comes to a game of zombies. For the first time in my life I'm not bad tempered that the developers of a zombie game lacked the balls have to do really challenging games. Only one major flaw I can think when a game is more room in hell, and that is the exaggerated "spectator mode of death" feature that became popular for the first counter-strike. I congratulate the development team to limit the possibility of return. However, we require in spectator mode gameplay is outdated. Instead, I propose that when players die, they are forced to reappear in an isolated area of difficult access, the map where they slaughter zombies at home or otherwise do more than sit down in uninteresting spectator mode for long periods of time. Forcing players to spectator mode is one of the only things that keep this mod will be accessible to a wide audience in the long term. So what you have to say about it, thank you.

Re: Spectator mode on death should be replace with a zombie killing mini game in the No More Room in Hell game

They have been trying to decide what to do with viewers from day one. This basic idea is that they have tossed around, among other things. I encourage everyone to make their ideas about what viewers should do!

Re: Spectator mode on death should be replace with a zombie killing mini game in the No More Room in Hell game

At that time, maybe I could have died from the area will be as a kind of throw the thing with a couple of zombies. I'm not sure what effect it would have in terms of financial plan map / server, however - I think some of the maps (Chinatown, Broadway) are pushing a bit near the boundaries themselves.

Zombie Survival game I Noxnet, and have a spectator who somehow Interactive at the same time make almost 99% can not impact the game in question. This is the control of a bird can flap its wings to fly and CAW, you cannot do much, apart from flying and squawking, but it's good to explore the map more than being in noclip. You can also pick other crows and kill birds for duels little, but that was all. Does kill time in anticipation of you be able to play more bearable and actually expect sometimes.

I think there be supposed to be a firing range with objective zombie wood and a huge sign on top ". Obviously you're terrible at this game, here, a bit of practice"

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    Zombie Survival game I Noxnet, and have a spectator who somehow Interactive at the same time make almost 99% can not impact the game in question. This is the control of a bird can flap its wings to fly and CAW, you cannot do much, apart from flying and squawking, but it's good to explore the map more than being in noclip. You can also pick other crows and kill birds for duels little, but that was all. Does kill time in anticipation of you be able to play more bearable and actually expect sometimes.
    Heh that sounds good or how to take the term "phantom" literally and making the players killed in spirits. They come into view to other players during the game scares hits and are able to control little objects and throw them around. It could be the end away from the zombie theme a bit, other than it would provide specifications for somewhat to do.

To see thought the eyes of zombies? That's boring, because zombie is slow and support and see in one place, all human run (without killing zombies, you have slow reaction). Dead space for survivors (range, advice, documents) is better idea.

You're right, but I have always the temptation to suicide when more than half the server is dead because a few minutes all off. People just join a new server when they die, most of the time, unless they are playing with people they like. Often I will win a game with three people on the left of an entire server to start a new round for myself, because the other two survivors do not want to play on the server that has been empty. Since this seems to be the tendency may also propose a "Ready-up" system because the playerbase migrate from one server to another, and to find a cool game, it is not possible from the browser today.

In counter strike waiting, waiting No More Room in Hell, the only difference is there’s no way in No More Room in Hell time, maybe I could be a default feature set, obviously with your friends, etc. that set this to unlimited, but the public could be payment to something like 5 / 10 minutes

I still think there should be user-controlled walking. But I say it would be a great idea that once you die in the third person not to leave when their infection. However when everything dies in first person and sees his zombie attack remains his teammates with a different screen display looks infected, but like red or something, for example. And when you press a button to get out of sight. A zombie within your not a walker, but a runner who probably would be cooler. Just a suggestion rather than what is currently relentless.