Thread: Copy of Hardened edition for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Copy of Hardened edition for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Hey guys recently I have heard about the game ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3’ so I’m very much excited for this new release of the CoD I like this game very much. So I want to know whether the Hardened edition is available for this game if it is available then what are the benefits are there for this Hardened edition, so guys if you have any of the information for this game regarding the Hardened edition then please do the reply for this, any of the suggestion or reply will be appreciated.

Re: Copy of Hardened edition for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

For the upcoming title the special version is the only special version, it include steelbook case, the founder membership card is also there you will get for this game. There are the player’s access to 'Founder bonuses' a code for the one year of 'Elite' service; there are the accesses for the future DLC. Xbox Live Avatar gear; as well as a snazzy 'Field Journal is also there from this Hardened edition for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

There are the free copies of Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition for Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, this will be there in the market when the game become available. There are the chances for getting the 'Founder' status which have the collection for the unique weapon, exclusive in-game status. By these you will get the clan XP boost and more. This is available for the edition built for the "hardcore" and not just for the game online.

Recently I have purchased the Hardened Edition for the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 which includes

• One year of membership in Call of Duty Elite
    • Founder Status
    • Steel Book Case
    • Special Ops Juggernaut Xbox Live Outfit
    • Limited Edition Field Journal

There are the Hardened Edition for the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 are available, so to get that you can go for the official site for these game and also you can visit the Amazon to have this Hardened Edition.

I have searched for the information on this hardened edition for this game so I have found that it consist of the One year of membership in Call of Duty, and this edition is for the Playstation 3 available and also 20 pieces of Modern Warfare 3. These editions have the incredible variety and also new MP maps, Spec Ops missions as well as game modes. There is the Ownership of all DLC, even if your membership expires, and in the Leagues and custom in-game playlist, there are the Prized Events and other Operations are there available with this pack. The previous version for this modern warfare 2 came with a hardbound art book and also download token for Call of Duty Classic is there for the hardened edition.

According to me the Hardened Edition will be the collector’s edition of Modern Warfare 3.
    This Hardened Edition includes:
    • Ownership of all DLC, even if your membership expires
    • The Call of Duty: MW3 game disc, featuring unique disc art
    • Prized Events, Operations, Leagues and custom in-game playlist and modes

The Hardened Edition for the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is well packed and the pack consist of the ,manual guide, the Ownership card and Founder Status as well as The Call of Duty: MW3 game disc, hardbound art book and also download token for Call of Duty Classic.