Thread: Possibility of the weapon jamming in No More Room in Hell game

Possibility of the weapon jamming in No More Room in Hell game

Hello friends, I don’t be familiar with, just an idea that caught my attention, so if the weapon had the ability to jam? It certainly would add to the difficulty and stress. I mean, who knows where that is M16? After all, a zombie apocalypse. I can also see that this is a bitch to animate, and probably the code. But what I know, I'm just a guy ideas. So please tell me what you think about it. Thank you.

Re: Possibility of the weapon jamming in No More Room in Hell game

In any decently reliable weapon, interference can occur at 1 / 3000 or so rounds. Especially reliable weapons as well made AKM might be able to go through 5000 rounds before jamming, assuming some maintenance. Malfunction of models in a game usually delayed because it generally takes place, which, thirty or sixty in most rounds per weapon, for life? Besides the main cause of malfunction is defective magazines, and behind that, a user error - especially with guns. If you do not close your arm while firing a semi-automatic pistol, which will jam frequently. I know from individual practice with either a Glock-26 or M1911.

It would be great to have once in a blue moon opportunity to get screwed over in a crowd of zombies when the gun is not working properly, something like a ghost story, but instead of a ghost that is blocking weapons.

I definitely like this idea. Perhaps it is the spawn weapons / armory have little or no potential for interference and guns on the street can be oxidized by rain or more used / excess use dirty jam make a lot of the time. It makes people want to dig in search of reliable weapons instead of taking any old weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    In any decently reliable weapon, interference can occur at 1 / 3000 or so rounds. Especially reliable weapons as well made AKM might be able to go through 5000 rounds before jamming, assuming some maintenance. Malfunction of models in a game usually delayed because it generally takes place, which, thirty or sixty in most rounds per weapon, for life? Besides the main cause of malfunction is defective magazines, and behind that, a user error - especially with guns. If you do not close your arm while firing a semi-automatic pistol, which will jam frequently. I know from individual practice with either a Glock-26 or M1911.
    Honestly, it's a fun idea. I could see the players confused to think that is empty, but maybe that's an additional incentive to stay on top of their own bullets. I think it would be great synergy with clicks gap in 0.356, too. Today, it is not too easy (or possible? The simulating ammunition control capsizes?) To end a stray bullet in the gun during firing dry through vacuum chambers. Playing Russian roulette with a zed approach after a jam weapons would be a very tense.

A lot of weapons has bolt back in the game (all the guns, real M16A4 is that the game cannot see, for the reason that there is a bolt) ... That is, you can shoot through a vacuum chamber, because it can stir the cock, when desired.

I am not a warrior, what exactly bolt back? And in 0.357, which means you cock the gun - when you enter iron sights - makes the swivel that also rotate? I have not had much time to mess with the gun to see if you miss a camera is possible, and if so whether or not the bullet remains in the same chamber for the next pass.

Well the bolt back which is the after the last round of the firing of the pistol and also it slide hold and open it. You should try it and also you were able to get it done for you.