Thread: What you think about the Anti-cooperative Aspects in No More Room in Hell game

What you think about the Anti-cooperative Aspects in No More Room in Hell game

Hello friends, I think you might have played the No More Room in Hell game and I really want wanted to ask that what you think about the concepts of the Anti-cooperative Aspects, which is been added in the game and also what you really like about it in the game, so please tell me about it, as I think it is not good for this type of games and it should be added with more and also some more better way in the game. So kindly tell what you really think about the concept in the game, thank you for the suggestion and thought you will give and share with me.

Re: What you think about the Anti-cooperative Aspects in No More Room in Hell game

The struggles between the living is what Romero's films has always been, and I congratulate the team No More Room in Hell to account for this in the design of mods and how well it transmits No More Room in Hell this topic. A lot of players could react negatively to the concept of anti-cooperation, for the reason that they understand it as griefing, and in a lot of cases might in fact be griefing, but I think it adds a level of depth to the game indisputable. Working together is a necessity, but you may find yourself in a situation where someone pull the treasure may be your best bet to escape himself. The amount of cooperative effort that I saw was unbelievable, but it almost feels forced. At present there is moreover a huge atmosphere of cooperation, or the total lack of cooperation all the way through sheer ineptness. What I would like to see is a work item of the players against players for their own personal gain, including scales, and is a style of game that I think a number of players who embody and enjoy.

Re: What you think about the Anti-cooperative Aspects in No More Room in Hell game

As the above have told you about it, well I would like to say that you might not know that on whom you can trust and also I believe that it might have some of the helpful effects in the game.

I would like to say that, the first and most obvious, which would allow the most interesting moments in the social interaction between the game and the players, either through elaborate ruses to get a single player and take up arms without the rest of the survivors know that what killed, simply do not save another player in the death of the pills under his belt refused to give. Second, no doubt would undermine cooperative efforts, so team play less reliable and more difficult to coordinate. This, in the long term, might help keep up a assured level of complexity that naturally softens as players learn the maps, find all the secrets and discover all the tricks. Finally - and this is an exaggeration - the implementation of an open system could reduce griefing condoned acts of griefing provided allowing players to be "the bastard". A little reverse psychology. It would still be the need for severe measures against griefing, but the goal, I believe, is to stress disorder, self-preservation and conflict while maintaining social interactions such taboo. Naturally, being counterproductive to the other players will not win any favors (or stay on the server) if you do it regularly.

If you wanted some suggestion about it then I am having some of it which is that, Expansion of the player's ability to push other player’s zombies without damaging them. This serves a few purposes. The first is the construction of the tension between the players in an environment where social cues, speech and language, often are online. "Maybe I accidentally pushed? Maybe prompting me? Maybe I will try again in an unfavorable situation for me?" Whether playful or malicious players can interpret the action differently from one another. The intention is to create a little offense to distrust our innate sense of personal space, something usually lacking in the games that we take very seriously in our daily lives. The second focus is on mechanical function, which is to give players the possibility of a survivor in the treasure for himself to give time to flee, put another survivor from the clutches of a zombie to help them escape, or to promote a swinger overzealous ax aside to give the gunman a clear shot.

And also the second suggestion is that Zombie game once limited to succumb to infection, although not to be killed by the zombies and rising again. We've all had to face that moment of indecision before infection you have, and there are two options that pass through our heads. To actively support their friends through the delivery of your firearm and ammunition and allowing them to end your life, or to sneak in the shadows, waiting to turn, and hope you dreadfully incompetent zombie AI manages to have so a number of people do not have to use 10 minutes sitting in the specifications. I have seen awfully tiny of the second option, largely because of the way the AI responds zombie so beyond the control of the players. Giving limited mobility players with his body (low speed, no strafing, no bending, automatically attacking players on contact) that provide an incentive not to go quietly into that good night, but to get crafty and have an opportunity to reduce that time stained human players without too much cash or dominated zombie.

I can see this work in some respects. It will be very badly treated by "trolls" or people who find it fun to kill his teammate, but in a grown-up surroundings, I would not mind some events in which a player must sacrifice for the team so that the exhaust system. It adds a heart-breaking experience, and a heroic experience. That I would with pleasure give up for myself if my team desires to carry on. However, do not want this out in what is script would have added so sometimes you need a player and sometimes a player cannot have too much, perhaps in a situation the player does not have to pass away and find a alternative route for the extraction? With the experience of feeling abandoned, but the requirement is to continue helping their teammates? So I could see this as much as a great completion and deployment of abuse. In addition I like the idea of human enemies to kill, there are people who do not like the idea of others in a plan that is separate from the group and start their own, trying to control areas. There are always human conflicts regardless of the situation.

The point is to equilibrium the moments of great courage with moments of immorality, disagreement and self-preservation. A fine (perhaps difficult to understand) example of what the old Master Zombie map of the Red Queen. A player is forced to sacrifice for others to complete the map, and it was a good idea at first. Later than playing the map several times, the gesture becomes mechanical and loses its effect. It stopped being fun comparatively rapidly. Striking a balance among teamwork and selfishness serves to mature the fruits of each.

This is because it is scripted to happen in that time one on the map. If it is dynamic and changes the environment, have to die, which require the sacrifice and the search for substitute routes, or not doing all that will be fine.

In terms of human opponent, if one enemy AI is what you're implying, I think it's a good idea for the same reason cited in the previous example. Not exactly "human" conflict, but the conflict between real humans and AI, which is exactly what the game is now, with only zombies. It’s mechanical and unfeeling. The point of anti-cooperation is to transport a genuine conflict among real people playing No More Room in Hell to elaborate on the theme "Man is the monster" that has always permeated films so great influence on this game.

Zombie Panic foundation there is this, though, of course, if you add a game mode where you would like to Left 4 Dead and in an additional post I remember the dev is saying do not want to make their game, other games that they want to be unique in different ways. But he has a point with him, so I will not say it's a bad idea. But, however, is always a good idea ruined by people who think it is "fun" to take part in that, being able to hurt a teammate or the use of a partner as bait for their own survival to the level at which it is not survival, but to feed his giant ego called "Mischief".

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    This is because it is scripted to happen in that time one on the map. If it is dynamic and changes the environment, have to die, which require the sacrifice and the search for substitute routes, or not doing all that will be fine.
    What I'm saying is, in relation to No More Room in Hell, allowing other survivors to pick up and throw them to the death for the good of the team (and you) instead of forcing single of the survivors freely commit suicide is a good thing . He gets hot to the gameplay, providing a further element of society. Why limit and contextualize this moment? Putting the ability to make these decisions in the hands of the players at all times in all situations. It is not necessary to submit a screenplay, by the processor to happen. Give players a greater capacity of human action, and they do so on their own.