Thread: Memory Allocation Error while starting No More Room in Hell

Memory Allocation Error while starting No More Room in Hell

My game seems to crash, it seems, each, no less than, 30 minutes because of "Memory Allocation Errors". Furthermore, I have a number of FPS problems while I have the M16, otherwise whatever it is, out, and it is imperceptible infrequently.

Re: Memory Allocation Error while starting No More Room in Hell

I have exactly the same problem and exactly the same data as the previous speaker system (Nvidia GTX275 + 4GB Ram). With me for hours, the problem appeared after about 2 or not at all on the MP and SP. Have all hardware running checks, reinstalled, defragged again, and everything calibrates chance, temp folders kept clean.

The error I had earlier (in Win XP) with the game often. Well seems to be a typical engine bug. Try some games, the memory to be emptied as far as possible before you start the game.

Every time I try to start the mission Sudden Impact, after the loading screen the game crashes and I get an error message saying "memory allocation error ********* bytes failed". I've been playing crysis 2 since its release with no issues whatsoever and now out of nowhere one of the missions is literally unplayable, at least from the beginning. I'm not sure if this is because of patch 1.8, but I cannot think of anything else I've changed recently. I should note that it ONLY happens when I try to play sudden-impact screen, right after the movie and loading. I've found other people online with this issue but no solutions.

I have the same error. I've been looking for days and nothing yet. I updated with the patch 1.1 and still nothing.

It could be that the paging is not big enough. Magix programs speak at the launch of projects and importing media memory tremendously. Look under Control Panel-System-Advanced-performance as you swap or at least 2x the amount of physical RAM memory. If necessary you can even larger, but it is wise to this after completing your project is back in change.

Difficulty of updating drivers not. Especially if your PC is only one year old, there must be a whole series of updates. There is a good chance that new BIOS version for motherboard and / or video card. A driver update is almost always instructions and otherwise it rejects the self.

• Start-Control Panel-System-System Properties, select the Advanced tab afterward under Performance Settings button, and lastly Advanced.
    • Under Virtual Memory, click "Edit". In the window that opens choose a partition except C: so the E: Choose "Custom size". Multiply the size of your RAM installed on your PC by a factor of 1.5 and enters the result in the "Initial Size".
    • Then multiply by 2 the number you just enter it in original size in and enter the "Maximum Size".
    • Click "Set". Then select the C: partition and select "No paging file". Confirm with "Set" and OK. Restart your computer.
    • It's your turn! Let me know, but for me it works perfectly well, no more worries.

I have exactly the same problem on windows seven so the Shift KB940105 is not available. The same message appears (except for number changing) and that at the beginning of the campaign, I did not even have time to start playing.

At first after defragmenting, makes disk cleanup and changed the virtual memory space it works. But I always another problem that is the message "error definition transcoder" at compile time. But that's another problem...