Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Weapon sound and radio in cabin bug in No More Room in Hell

Video Games

Old 08-11-2011

Weapon sound and radio in cabin bug in No More Room in Hell

I've noticed the SKS has no sound when you hold R to see their ammunition, also his attack with the bayonet stab "v" has no sound when shooting or when it reaches a zombie. The hunting rifle makes a buzzing sound when the oscillation with "v", but do not make a noise of collision when contact with a zombie is. Another little thing I do know if it's a bug, but after using the radio in the cab and displays the extraction point when it comes back to your character in a view of the third stranger for about 3 seconds but then fixes it.

Also, the hammer and 1911 both have no sound V

Old 08-11-2011

Re: Weapon sound and radio in cabin bug in No More Room in Hell

Look like the common bug I've become aware of these as well. particularly the extraction zone one. Pretty strange in third person but never though that would be the game bug I thought that might some problem with me rig did you find any cure for this issue I would really like to know this it would be great if anyone her help me to get rid of it thanks
Old 08-11-2011

I have also notice the same thing in fact did you noticed , What regarding the fact that while you make use of the welder for objectives it also do not have a sound? Is it me all here have this issue
Old 08-11-2011

So the bottom line is this mod seriously is short of sound effects in all-purpose. No main menu theme either for me . I expect we acquire these later
Old 08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevalkumar View Post
So the bottom line is this mod seriously is short of sound effects in all-purpose. No main menu theme either for me . I expect we acquire these later
No issue with the main menu I can assure you that may be its for your side just turn your music volume on there is a main menu theme,.
Old 08-11-2011

If can?t modify to flashlight while I make use of m16, console notify a action cannot found is the m16 contain a personal light?

Also if I make use of flashlight plus pistol at the similar time, pistol will be fall if I replace weapon
Old 10-11-2011

There is a fault in this map individual of our comrades turn out to be contaminated and he was violent us from the ground? He was similar to a shark or snake or a bit and we couldn't kill him it be actually strange but hilarious

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,