Thread: No More Room in Hell freezes while joining the server

No More Room in Hell freezes while joining the server

I have just downloaded the game from Torrent. Actually it was from the official site but the download link is redirected to the torrent page and from there I have to download the game. I have installed it in my gaming computer but when I launch and connect to the game server the entire game freezes itself without any error or something. Anybody be familiar with how to fix this? The maps seem to be downloading at that time but then just the freeze.

Re: No More Room in Hell freezes while joining the server

Yes, every time I try to connect hangs for a few minutes and then usually give that message. At the moment, with the active connection and the game tries to connect every time you go in the start menu or whenever it starts, this game is unplayable and I simply unworthy a thing (especially after the long Waiting associated with this title.) I hope that being aware of the problem and intervene in some way, perhaps with the second patch. If anyone has any useful information let us know!!

In this case happens with cable connection and not via wi-fi. Some also report the disconnection from network in attempts to connect to the server and DNS problems.

Graphics can be problem? What you say you do not load graphics or problems with the game data and / or connection to the server. Do this:
    • Check you have the minimum requirements.
    • Spend the Tune Up and Ccleaner.
    • Update your drivers to the latest version.
    • If you are running the game as a guest or run it as admin without privileges.
    • Check that no program interferes with the proper functioning (antivirus, firmware or programs in the background)
    • If all else fails, reinstall the game.

Be helpful and I hope to see you soon in the game.

You have already tried to change the compatibility? Run it as administrator?

Open Task Manager before starting the game, you sign the list active processes, and will not close. Open the game, and see what other processes are active, compared to revenues of those employees from the game: by the process name (type progname.exe) you can try to find out if it contains bugs that cause the blockage.

Check that the ports 1501 and 1502 are open on your router, make sure also that all four. Exe folder of the game are included in the firewall exceptions. Try clicking on the Launcher.exe and right to run it as administrator.

This afternoon that I cannot connect to the server where the game, I state that I play from 9 this month and I have not had any problems, so obviously they are in the white list. The problem is this, I do login name and pass and the game starts normally I can also start the single player, the problem occurs when I try to connect to the server, the following happens: It starts to load very slowly, waiting to come into play and crashes Downloading the terrain almost always written, does not appear any error message simply are forced to close the program because it does not go ahead.

I think it is a server problem, in that moment where I was able to connect and I was stuck I managed to read the chat game that was blocked along with everything else, and I read sentences and everything so clearly, at that the time while I was playing cash people and chatting quietly.

In my case this is a bug in the modem's wireless settings, it might be the intensity of the signal, which is very short (you say your connection is wireless), if so I would recommend you to talk to the company's technical support service provider.

One more thing, when you are playing check that no one is downloading files from your PC, as you will be consuming all the bandwidth and this could be a possible cause.

When the PC locks out after a few minutes, and frequently gives strange errors, the first thing to do to find the solution is to eliminate any overclocking, video card, processor, ram and so on, showing each component of the PC to the standard settings . If the problem goes away, then obviously it's asking too much to the system, and if you really want to overclock, you have to be less drastic and seek a compromise that keeps the system stable. At this, with the system in standard configuration is not overclocked you can take the other techniques to find errors.