Thread: "Fire Selector" skill in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

"Fire Selector" skill in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

I think that the fire selector is the grand proficiency. It is not unbalanced and very easy to balance. But there is one problem with this as this can only applied with automatic weapons and this is for the reason that the semi-auto weapons is having higher damage each bullet.

Re: "Fire Selector" skill in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

If they did make use of a fire selector it would only be used into the game. I agree that there wouldn't actually be any require for it but it would be pleasant if you had the option to do so. On the other hand a lot of people are quite good through semi automatic guns similar to the FAL as well as the M14. Therefore I consider a semi auto fire mode is not totally necessary. Many of the times its the small things which matter the most.

I would like to tell you that Modern Warfare 3 Weapons provide us expectations meant for how modern warfare 3 will be. Modern Warfare 3 weapons will be shows like primary, secondary and other weapons.

Here are the lists of weapons that you will find in the Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 and I am totally satisfied with the weapons that they have provided and I don’t want anything more than this.

Primary MW3 Weapons
    • Assault Rifles
    • Sub Machine Guns
    • Light Machine Guns
    • Sniper Rifles
    • Shotguns

Secondary MW3 Weapons
    • Machine Pistols
    • Handguns
    • Launchers

Other
    • Weapon Proficiencies
    • Lethal
    • Tactical

Possibly the guns like M14, M16, and FN FAL and G11 as of the black ops might be used the full auto. Other than this the burst otherwise the semi provides you the additional accuracy but I don’t think that this can make the gun overpowered.

As far as I know that the Call of Duty maps are not very big so that we require having the Semi auto. The guns which are provided from them is enough to play the game and I don’t think that you will have any problem with that. I am not having that game and so don’t have the personal experience with the game but there are some of my friends who are plying this game and they told me about this.