Thread: Glitches with Ironsights & melee system on No More Room in Hell

Glitches with Ironsights & melee system on No More Room in Hell

Hi, just want to say I played for hours last night and had a great time. I was not aware of this mod before now, but I'm glad you did not give up I want to make some observations about a couple of bugs that bothered me the most the other things that are already reported by other users

Ironsights not stay up (targeting mode) at times. I found a key rebinding Fire2 helped a little, my wireless mouse seemed to aggravate the problem. I think if used at the same time (Fire2 keydown) or similar then the logic is a bit too loose.

Melee system, when pushed to a zombie sometimes experience a delay before the "scaling" the animation plays, and instantly turns oriented in a direction that seems natural given the angle that you got into. The zombies also attack immediately after the last frame of the animation wobble. This makes melee very unintuitive. Its scope is also a bit more, can be beaten while out of hand quite often. Hit detection and improved network code really go a long way.

With that said, I understand that is a beta, But ironsights prolly must be a high priority .

Re: Glitches with Ironsights & melee system on No More Room in Hell

Yeah I have seen that and that is currently looked on by dev team the ironsighting issue also did you notice that there are yet a few problem with zombie actions especially when it come to getting take hold of, so that will be somewhat we will continually make modification to.

Hey can you tell me so that I would be able to assist you correctly that on this problem with the ironsights are you using the toggle ironsights or hold-mouse-button ironsights?

I have a great deal difficulty with the sw revolver: while i don’t make use of the ironsigjts i be able to shoot fast all 6 bullets, however on aim i require by every shoot physical cock the hammer back plus while I get out of the aim he cock the hammer 2 times. No method to shove a zombie, i die every time or get infected. These take a large amount to extended time, melee/shove with the revolver.

I use Hold-mouse-button I have no idea about that there was a toggle, I make sure the controls beneath the Options menu and didn't see one.

Alright, I will see if I be able to find any solution on this problem and Toggle ironsights should be enable with just changing the "cl_stickyironsight" to 1.

I am still enable to find the toggle ironsights can you please provice me with the step by step process of how to get it