Thread: After 1.01 patch of No More Room in Hell unable to get in servers says map denial

After 1.01 patch of No More Room in Hell unable to get in servers says map denial

It was working perfectly fine before but Ever since the patch come out each server I attempt to connect now tells me that my maps edition is dissimilar to the servers, and as such it doesn't let me play. The game is so awesome but this kind of thing is really kills all the fun factor the patch is made to rectify all the bugs that is present in the game but this patch gave birth to this new problem already so much issue and now this now I don’t know how long I will be hold up to the game now If such kind of behavior still continue then it will be very hard to enjoy this game what do you guys feels about this does anyone here have any solution for this problem or any knowledge is it why this is happening I will be very glad to know this thanks

Re: After 1.01 patch of No More Room in Hell unable to get in servers says map denial

Wo calm down there tiger this is acknowledged bug while servers haven't updated their build to newest edition. So it's not in fact bug, it's just map differ from the server plus the patch updated all the maps. So it will be probably taken care of already don’t worry in sometime soon all of this problem will disappear

Re: After 1.01 patch of No More Room in Hell unable to get in servers says map denial

Try to play on If you play on one of the Ego or RawCG servers I familiar with that they are the latest.

Make certain if you are hosting a server that everyone has updated their games also.

This problem is not concerning the game but it is the problem caused by the Steam. Itself

Even I am having the similar issue even while the server says its running 1.01.