Thread: Unable to play No More Room in Hell Mod just Video Stress Test menu available

Unable to play No More Room in Hell Mod just Video Stress Test menu available

Yesterday I finished downloading the mod and installed it, only to find nothing but a generic menu hl2 without any "find server" or "create server" button in sight. All I can do is change the settings and load the only other thing available, a stress test that does not work. This also happens after I downloaded the latest patch, so now I'm confused. If anyone can help me with my problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Unable to play No More Room in Hell Mod just Video Stress Test menu available

I think you did not install the No More Room in Hell Mod correctly this should not be happen just uninstall and reinstalls and if problem still persist then just again download new MOD and install it . I never came across such problem

Re: Unable to play No More Room in Hell Mod just Video Stress Test menu available

Can you tell me how did you exactly installed it and where did you extracted your files, etc You need to install to steam/steamapps/sourcemods that will rectify all the trouble you are facing . Does above solution helpful kindly reply I would like to know this