Thread: In No More Room in Hell game, What kind of characters would you like to see

In No More Room in Hell game, What kind of characters would you like to see

The thread title says it every thing. I'd love to see an irononic, whiny and irritating hipster. And zombies which are hipster! Also I'd like to see several really cocky bad guys with weird sunglasses.

Re: In No More Room in Hell game, What kind of characters would you like to see

How about a black dude with white gold chains and a seltics jersey with a gold grill? Oh a nerdy Asian teenager with spectacles that knows the whole thing about surviving. Or a mature lady that uses a cane and she can use it as a gun. Or several death metal admirer who is truly conscious of what zombies are, and acts similar to it’s a game (while the additional player models are frightened and stuff, he’s teasing about it, and when the additional player models are feeling quiet, he’s freaking out) .

I wish for to see a badass, redneck, a cop, a business man, a gaming nerd, a junkie, several Russian characters. Possibly that’s all types of person/ or let’s call them just skins that I would like to make out as playable characters.

The dude obsessed with Twinkies from Zombie Land... you can observe Twinkies on his usefulness belt or possibly Bill Murray. What about Alex character from the Resident Evil movie?
    A fat teen with character who gets exhausted.. According to what he says but still keeps up for the reason that you play as him... or he runs low on staying power easy. He's just a really amusing character to play as. It could be a nice thought that a modeler will make comical or remarkable models players have to unlock. New models to look for or unlock will be released with random updates or patches or whatever.

I be interested in to see an American Native character. Good long braided dark black hair, jeans, jacket, with shotgun or a rifle and perhaps a tomahawk for melee weapon. Even the zombie disaster can't bring the natives down! He could be an ex- extraordinary Forces scout who served in name, and an American Indian Movement member who later took part in the siege at 1973 Wounded Knee.

In the entire sincerely, I would Kind of like to perceive a younger character in the game. I mean, I’ve approximately never seen a zombie game with a teenager in it, and it would be enjoyable for the younger viewers to have their own choice they can narrate to. Not to youthful mind you, possibly like 13 to15, and you could apply the little girl as a stand to make it.And imagine about Badass Carl in “The Walking Dead".

I like the Vaughn Winters of the Dead book series from the Twilight. Long haired soon to be well-known Metal Singer whose recognition was cut small thanks to the dead coming back to life. He gets skilled as one of the Black Berets who are skilled in existing world owned by the departed and who are also skilled in definite martial arts. In the books he finally betrays the city he lives in that he has helped to construct walls to exclude the undead to become completely self sufficient. He let looses the Zombies into the city and kills almost the entire survivors. He too tries to murder the extra members of the Black Berets.