Thread: No More Room in Hell Crashing with HIGH settings but fine with MEDIUM settings

No More Room in Hell Crashing with HIGH settings but fine with MEDIUM settings

I was playing this game today with the high setting and the game started to crash in every 30 minutes I had no idea is to wat the hell was wrong with this game but then I changed my setting to medium setting That was splendid, game runs completely okay and don’t collapse in hours. Still I have no idea why the game is actually crashing checking the settings for find out what setting is the "crasher my PC have with 2GB RAM DDR3 , Intel Core i5, with ATI RADEON HD 4800 I be able to play all the fresh games in ULTRA with 60fps but if anyone can tell me the reason of the crash so that I know what wrong I would be really appreciating this thanks in advance

Re: No More Room in Hell Crashing with HIGH settings but fine with MEDIUM settings

I also had the same issue with this Crashing with HIGH settings but fine with MEDIUM settings and with some reach I came to know it’s the texture settings, you require modify this to MEDIUM. No crashes to any further extent. All HIGH except Textures

Re: No More Room in Hell Crashing with HIGH settings but fine with MEDIUM settings

The devs have previously gone over it. If you contain a 32 bit OS, in that case you'll require to have your texture quality set to Medium or you will crash. If you're on a 64 bit OS, there's a setting you can modify for hl2.exe that resolve make it stop crashing.

The crash is since of the vast quantity of convention materials used in NMRiH maps. Hope this helps.

I have read somewhere that mentioned On a 32 bit system at present the just you'll can do is play with your 'Materials' set to MEDIUM in the superior graphics settings. They’re going to be look into method we can decrease the material size so that this doesn't contain to be done to play above average.

That is really awful I’ve attempt it the lowest settings which I might not even stand to play with and yet doesn’t work just let me be familiar with what time they get a repair on it this game essentially looks like it has great potential