Thread: Bugs are found in No More Room in Hell Game version 1.01

Bugs are found in No More Room in Hell Game version 1.01

When I holding the right click button for iron sights, after that I cannot fire on enemy. While you can free right clicks buttons and stays in iron sights mode, it's irritating, and this problem did not occur in 1.00. I'm confident there are several users are also face this problem and I figure folks should list them here. particularly enhanced hit boxes, I observed, although melee is iffy, then once more time , the entire Source of melee is truly iffy, therefore why AoC went to UE3.(although BS does extremely well on Source) .nice job, team.

re: Bugs are found in No More Room in Hell Game version 1.01

I think you enable the option which is used for enable sticky iron sights. There are several tricks for disable this features but I have a simple trick for disable this feature. Just go to the console window and type cl_stickyironsights to 0 for the hold to iron sight. I hope this help you.

re: Bugs are found in No More Room in Hell Game version 1.01

On my small run during the latest patch, the only problem I had was close to the last part of Chinatown, the warehouse with the cable changed to a bright yellow texture. I think this difficulty has been address previous to but this is the first time it has occurred for me. And can anybody know the solution? If practicality is changed and the round start again, could the map produce less ammo? For the reason that as seeing you can truly headshot the zombies with effortlessness, ammo wasn't actually a matter any longer. And users still tend to crash the game, but not due to modify the map, they crash the game while playing. I even did one time, HL2.exe stopped functioning.

Re: Bugs are found in No More Room in Hell Game version 1.01

Suspicious ad also careful with this game bug: In Broadway, you require fix the stair. When you are setting up the stairs, if 1 player is on the stairs and you put the wood, that player will be trapped everlastingly. one more bug: is when a survivor was infected, she/ he drops to the floor, you attempt insert a melee to behead him, and he increase up and clips right into you, exposing you trapped until further notice.