Thread: No More Room in Hell Crashes on Start up and broken after forced window no border mode

No More Room in Hell Crashes on Start up and broken after forced window no border mode

I try to run the game in window mode with no borders using windowed no border in with start on options. The game work before to this, however at this time only flashes a black window for a moment and then lapse. I have also again re-installing and re-downloading the mod to no benefit however the final of the two could not possibly substance . I have also re-installed sdk 2007 too. This game is so bad you guys got to help me out here. while it is most likely a software problem I am using standard PC with Windows 7 Pro 64-bit and Pentium Dual-Core CPU 2.5GHz (x2) with the 4 GB of RAM . Please let me know if any furthermore info require please help me to get this issue solve I would be really glad

re: No More Room in Hell Crashes on Start up and broken after forced window no border mode

Got the same problem is that a bug did any fix available for this problem any patch or something I would really like to know this it would be realty nice to know about this thanks in advance

Re: No More Room in Hell Crashes on Start up and broken after forced window no border mode

See this problem I can suggest you only one thing that is running the mod by means of the -dxlevel 80 or -dxlevel 81 starts up limit? It should set up