Thread: Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3- PC's Dedicated Servers Not Ranked

Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3- PC's Dedicated Servers Not Ranked

If the dedicated servers are not classified, then that means that the only way to rank up is by making party system, and that also means that P2P again. It will not put on a dedicated server, since it is not classified, remember? If you've already taken the decision that the position, one would think that would be enthusiastic to share with the PC community, right? But it makes more sense that they decided not to classify and hide this information until they get a lot of sales.

Re: Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3- PC's Dedicated Servers Not Ranked

I learned from Robert Bowling for MW2 breakdown to hear what he is saying. Sure are confirmed dedicated servers. So if you do not need to be set for dissatisfaction, it's possibly best to wait for the reviews of several players before buying the game. That's what I do. I've tried doing a lot of research and cannot find any confirmation on the subject, so if any of you know of a source, please share. Dedicated servers be classified or not a deal breaker for me. They decide if I get the game.

In any case, it is Robert Bowling IW should be ashamed of dedicated servers praises of months ago and replaced with us through lack of information on how you really going to work. Again, this is assuming that dedicated servers are not labeled. People are already canceling pre-orders Pre-order or not at all because of this. You may already have decided to share it but not just to get the most out of PC sales, because if the decision is that they have not been classified, it will be very unpopular and many will not buy it. It is a port of the console again.

Do not know why did not qualify, but at the same time, this could open for all modding capabilities. Either way, I'll be mainly using the P2P. I'll take the additional delay Douchebag administrators and rules. PC version is still getting the finishing touches. So I hope that works out. This game is looking great.

I must be one of PC gamers absolutely despise some dedicated servers. They ruined WaW and blackops for me because of the cover major player (The reduction occurred below). After the equipment ground war maps size domed and Nuketown is an unmitigated disaster. As horrible as he was in MW2 p2p sometimes I much prefer because of how easy it was. For my part, do not use dedicated servers in MW3 at all if the P2P lobby is something like MW2 (which probably will dramatically improve as well). None of this is due to some bad experience I've had in the server. I've never had problems with management and never had a problem with the connection at a time.

I do not like abusive managers, and has recently increased fair amount. I remember 5 years ago, administrators in a much better, it seems that people now a day are so egocentric that if someone is better than it has to be a cheater. In a game of rank, such as cod, where the level is a big problem and statistics are being tracked, so that should not be able to abuse the powers of administration and if this happens to be able to inform the admin / admin server for abuse.

The number of directors who are the same children is increasing in recent years, so you'll get the bad moderation. If you find a server you like, before playing it a long time could be a good idea to join the community that owns the server. Visit the sites; meet the managers / members of the clan themselves. Stuff like that. And always be respectful / mature inside servers.