Thread: Will Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 have third person game modes?

Will Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 have third person game modes?

So that’s the question I am asking you all so will this game be having a third person shooting game that’s the question that I am asking you all, so do reply on the same on what do you think about the same. I know that it is a first person shooter game but having the idea of third person shooter in this game would be a good thing for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. Anyways whats your take on the same I need your replies accordingly that’s what I am asking here.

Re: Will Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 have third person game modes?

No I don’t think so they will be thinking about the same that’s what I am saying here since having read the various manuals of the game that’s come up in the net I don’t think so developers would be interested in developing any kind of 3rd person gaming module for the sake of the game so that’s what I want to say here. So my response from this question would bo no. I don’t think so they will be implementing the same, so that’s it from my side for you all and anything else that you need to ask then please do feel free to ask here about the same.

I think it would be a better option to keep it as a private match rather than thinking anything else, so that’s what I am saying here. Now what I want to say is that keeping a private match which does not interfere in the game and also if the game stays upto its limit then everything os fine for sure but what I want to say is that this should not be implemented in every stage of the game that would definitely not be a good sign at all.

Yes I would agree with the above user to what he has said here. I completely agree with you on the same and hence what I am saying is that getting it private is a good option going it online is a bad option since I am not going to play it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    So that’s the question I am asking you all so will this game be having a third person shooting game that’s the question that I am asking you all, so do reply on the same on what do you think about the same. I know that it is a first person shooter game but having the idea of third person shooter in this game would be a good thing for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. Anyways whats your take on the same I need your replies accordingly that’s what I am asking here.
    You know what guys with this third person shooter ability you actually egt to understand that how you got killed and that’s a interesting aspect of the game, so that’s what I want to say here. So watching the game and seeing that how you kill the other person in front of others and also getting to see how we get killed is a very big thing to watch out for in the game which we should definitely have a glimpse in the game that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all did understand what I have said here, so that’s what I want to say here, so unless and until you haven’t seen the death in from of your eyes then there is no real fun in the game at all, that’s for sure, so hope this was evry much enough for you all in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    You know what guys with this third person shooter ability you actually egt to understand that how you got killed and that’s a interesting aspect of the game, so that’s what I want to say here. So watching the game and seeing that how you kill the other person in front of others and also getting to see how we get killed is a very big thing to watch out for in the game which we should definitely have a glimpse in the game that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all did understand what I have said here, so that’s what I want to say here, so unless and until you haven’t seen the death in from of your eyes then there is no real fun in the game at all, that’s for sure, so hope this was very much enough for you all in the game.
    I don’t even belive that someone from here has said this as a answer of my question, I mean cmon who would like to see how we die and all, is that necessary? It seems you are not interested in how to kill rather yoy are more interested in how to get killed? I am seriously feeling like laughing over here for the same.

See in case if any of your query goes unanswered then I would advise you to have a chat with the developers of the game and take some suggestions from them about the same and they are the best persons in this situation to let you know that if the game is coming up with the third person or not. I think that is when you will be getting the appropriate answer for your question.

So that is what you should be doing to get an answer for the same, that’s it from my side for you.

I really don’t find any wrong in what I have said here in fact I think that’s the best possible answer I could have given here, so what I want to say is that by that way you would be actually getting an idea of who is overpowering you and who is not. Plus what I want to say is that once you get the idea of who killed you and also what strategy the enemy had applied in the previous game then the same strategy is also applied in this game as well, that’s what I am saying here. So hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.