Thread: How ghost could survive in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

How ghost could survive in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

In MW1 that shot in the head but survives him, his team named ghost. He needs surgery to remove shrapnel from his skull, and put a metal plate in his head, the reason he wears the mask. In MW2 gets a shot in the head, knocking him unconscious, but not kill him, because the metal plate. Survives the fire, because the fire-proof vest he was wearing. Snipers were noticing ghosts and ghost Roach that the save mission of the fire earlier than killing him. Wounds on the body are the ghost was a strong fire that is reaching the point of evacuation. Since the jackets had multiple (fire and the bullet) that bullets do not penetrate far, or break causing small shrapnel wounds.

Re: How ghost could survive in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Yes, but you can survive being shot in the center of mass, provided it does not hit any organs. I hope that the ghost is alive. I do not worry how cliche which emerges as a ghost, i will all the time love him as much as I did earlier I went to see it in mw2 trailer.

Ghost and Gaz are totally dissimilar people; you can endure a bullet through the brain straight, without grave brain damage. A metal plate is made of surgical steel and a bullet can enter steel 44magnum. Ghost did not get a shot in the head, was shot in the chest. He is not a fire-evidence vest, and there is no orientation to a fire-proof vest in MW2. A bulletproof vest can stop a 9 mm bullet at most, 44. Or a 7.62 would be so simply go through the armor, especially at close range. Gasoline was in the Spirit and the fire would spread very rapidly. If the snipers were watching, why would not cost soap radio and tell Ghost and Roach had falled. They just knew they were, as it was dark. Chuck Norris is a person in a television program, therefore not real. His father survived the luck, you will probably have less-severe brain damage, if not now, later in life.

That's more or less every part of his theory discredited boy? Trying to learn a little about ballistics and body armor earlier than thinking regarding absurd theories, Ghost is dead, as a character who is a minor and his demise did not truly effect. I cannot stand the logic behind these theories, how tricky it is to understand? A 44. Destroy their bodies and fire-proof vests, which were not even there, not to protect the body.

For my part, I will laugh when it turns out that the ghost is alive somehow. And put something out there. You may be shot in the head and survive without any brain damage. Spirit was shot in the chest, and even take a picture of a lung could survive. Ghost could have survived the fire. If Gaz = Spirit, and he survives, there is no way in hell he will be killed in MW3. He has survived too.

Wiggle, without immediately and I mean immediate medical care a person will die from a shot in the lung, a punctured lung is considered a medical emergency. Ghost could not believe that medical care so quickly. Only possible if the bullet passes through the brain, the brain damage is classified as "brain damage" and although the original decision cannot show his real damage until later in life, trusts me. Could not survive the fire, because he was dead before he was set a light. Moreover, it would be obvious if he survived, let me put this puzzle for you.

You can survive with a punctured lung. Are you sure you will not be able to get up and run, but you can still sit there, alive. True, it is classified as brain damage, but may be done as a person operating normally, but will remain a soldier. There are several instances where this has happened. People survive by creating a flame at all times. And finally, why not call: he was burned and shot him if he was still alive, I'm pretty sure it would not be aware or be able to clear thinking such things.

With a pierced lung would not be able to breathe / talk to the right and would be actually imperfect in what he could do. Then on top of that he at a standstill has a bullet that passed through the muscles, perhaps some of the bones and organs, possibly others, would be in a world of pain and that it Chances are you cannot use his left arm. Then it caught fire and people who survive are on fire but there are different types of fire for example, an electrical fire is different from a chemical fire, Ghost has not been established just in the fire that duty gasoline infuse the clothing and skin and after that set on fire, and even though it looks that we have not seen the ghost of being drenched with gasoline and set on fire from his off-screen, but was treated possibly the similar.