Thread: Will Anything Missed in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 from Modern Warfare 2

Will Anything Missed in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 from Modern Warfare 2

As per my title: Will Anything Missed in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 from Modern Warfare 2? If I talk about me than, I will miss the Rangers (shotguns). So what you all guys miss in this game?

Re: Will Anything Missed in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 from Modern Warfare 2

Jesus never really thought about that. I just realized the G 36 is making a comeback so that in itself calls a cry of joy. I heard that going to be much more recoil so you lose almost none. Of course, with the addition of competition or setback means they would have to do that.

Re: Will Anything Missed in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 from Modern Warfare 2

I am pretentious Sp means that the ending powers that Robert Bowling definite that all amplified mischief weapons so it's similar to everybody has the power Capiche default prevention. As the nerves, as I have the burst damage nerfed expected to miss a large multi-combo kills with the Javelin / Danger close, but I'm hoping the Javelin still going to be fun to use on some maps!

All beginners, once they realize rookie tubes are marked down, OMA is gone, no more command, marathon / combo slight lack his better half, as guards and pitchers shottys 1887s was poof, etc., then MW3 stop (and re-MW2), and you cannot win which means that all the trash talking and pwning kids is not going to happen. On the positive side means that the other players (those with real skill) will duke it out for all the glory!

There will be another whole crew QS rifle to use, I cannot remember her name at the moment but is a bolt that will probably feel exactly the same. There are plenty of other guns to try to get my friend does not, each death must be a 360, Fakeye staircase, double-tap and no scope. I'll Miss about Shield/C4/Danger combo riot, there is less of a damage radius of MW3. By the way, that's all I will use Close-threatening, OMA tubers DC deserve a special place in hell.

Will be in MW3 Javelin? If not, will sorrowly lose. The impressive sound of it flying up, and wham, since low. The epic feeling you have in your heart that it is likely you will not get a kill. The astonishing bang that quivers the entire map and the joy that comes when 100 that appears on the screen.. And when his character reloads the launcher 40 pounds by itself just brings tears to my eyes, knowing I can do it all again and again. (Also the fact that I'm shooting (wasting) a $ 40,000 missile is very exquisite)

MW2 was an absolute disgrace. How quickly people forget this and how it almost unplayable 6 of the first 12 months with multiple failures of care package that was unpatched for months, a knife set command that never a man of the army and list goes on. I hope that MW2 is nothing in the game than the arms.