Thread: Quickscoping is difficult in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Quickscoping is difficult in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Anyone have any idea about this? I mean is it true that Quick-shopping is difficult in this game? I just heard this and don’t know more about this. So please if anyone has any idea about this than please help to know this.

Re: Quickscoping is difficult in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

From what we saw from the XP footage, it seems to be roughly accurately the similar as it was in MW2. I can't wait to get into SnD lobbies occupied of not anything but trickshotters. It truly affixes a complete new dynamic to the game.

Trickshot, 360 Wall bang, straight Fakeye, why is this still popular? If you've seen a video on YouTube quickscope, you've seen it all, been done. I see why people are doing in the game, most of my MW2 deaths in recent weeks have been for quickscope. It works, but not just for me, I'm not angry about, but I am firmly in the "no Quickscoping" side of the fence.

It is transmitted over the weapons up. However, I realized I was getting hit markers could not stop (maybe it was too far), so maybe not in the game is not going to be a hit kill unless a super close. Although SP said Robert Bowling worked on weapons now, so you may need to be shot in the chest / head higher for a 1HK, possibly.

I played MW2 much in the last month or two and I can honestly say I've encountered maybe 5 people (a few thousand) that Quickscoping. I think the QS is blown pandemic out of proportion and does not produce enough for people to get so out of shape more than they do.

Obviously they are not playing the same MW2 like me, then. Because I always see countless quickscope / trickshotters when playing online. Maybe just play a game mode that does not have many of them? I mostly play TDM mercenaries, domination and FFA, and see all the time. They are very common, such as rats swarm left for most of the players cod truth in it for the trust game, they have moved. Although it is becoming busier as we approach day-release, plus a mixture of starting to show. If you want quickscope, there is a little thing called private party, for me, certainly in the line of no Quickscoping, side.

I have to think that the low percentage of success would be very frustrating. But I think people like the most embarrassing people looking like idiots to 99% of the time. I truly believe that with the great amount of satisfaction obtained become oblivious to all the shots not before it affected. The sense of movement constantly getting kills is visually appealing and why u most likely hook up to trick / fast / drop shotting / reach.

It is for people who do not have the ability to snipers, basically. I've seen people snipe before, and do not give a reliable shooter. But most people out there with a sniper in the hope that cheap, one hit kill. COD players with real skill, everyone will agree that Quickscoping is for pussies immature little boy. Every player I've played with reliable quickscope not. Whenever young children. The game seriously Quickscoping favor. Snipers are now more customizable than ever earlier in terms of attachments, but as well be able to put in things for example plummeting or increasing the ability to counter the movement. You basically have advantages and benefits of a firearm normal.

I do not like random complaining some do not even know me and have not seen my game to say that I have no skill just because quickscope. Diehard is complaining like you ruin the game with young children.

Most OP in the game, you basically have a weapon that can 1hk at any distance. At the end of the SND all Trickshot start trying to one another, as 1 to 4 or them, and throw flashbands, stun grenades rather than a 100 times and then throw around twice the USP and shoot them. And even if he gets a Trickshot, at the time that would have been more luck than skill, which would have the ability if they succeeded for the first time, but still have nerdgasms little more about it. And use an assault rifle with noobtubes and dangerously close, use oma to switch to another class, and then use it again to change the class quickscope. And only kill snipers all together. I tend to think that I am a sniper so if that makes sense, you know my team support and the scope and track a target and shoot them, moving ahead, and go elsewhere.

I remember recently was playing snd killed mw2 make the mark from a considerable distance, and he sent me a message saying "I killed him with an evil killing" just because I was not snipering. Snd in MW2 is full of quickscope. It's stupid when you find two people who wedge at it and just keep shooting back and forth with the action and, finally, one of them receives a windfall.