Thread: Will Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 leaderboards be protected

Will Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 leaderboards be protected

I'm sure most if not all, of you have seen the state's Modern Warfare 2 leaderboards are nothing but destroy the hackers and cheaters with scores that can never be obtained. if anyone can shed light on black tables op's, and how they are please tell me. As I'm not that. I'm worried the same will happen with MW3 as IW not seem to care what happens, you think they cleaned mw2's for now, but nope. Is there any kind of news or information about whether it will be protected or moderate?

Re: Will Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 leaderboards be protected

I memorize seeing a video newly, might have been linked from this site, but it mainly said there is a brand new system for spotting cheaters to present swift justice.

It is likely that some minor degree of cheating. Black Ops was generally relatively safe from piracy / pulse, and I imagine that MW3 also do a better job than MW2 to prevent things from happening. I'm sure you'll get the typical "IM G0DLY" guys in the top of the leaderboard with the infinite and / or negative results impossible days played. But otherwise, expect the momentum and mass piracy to be a thing of the past.

Why care about rank anyway, you play for fun. Moreover, in a COD game will always be people who have no life in the game 24 / 7. I remember when it first came MW2. On the second day after the release date, a guy had 60 hours of shit on it. At the end of the week my friend had about 100 hours + of play in it. Normal people are so addictive that cannot compete.

Perhaps it is only for elite events to follow, but if you are caught cheating / hacking in any case, you perm banned Elite service. The same should occur for any type of / hack / mod tricks for me. Caught with modded controller? Banned from XBL. Caught stacking lobby so you can rank up faster or jump to the top of the leaderboard? Expelled from or XBL leaderboard. I'm sure it would be almost impossible to meet. I hate cheaters and I would hope that when they actually report someone for "traps" in the game, you take a look at it. I think if many people report in a single game, the game should be reviewed by a moderator XBL to judge.

As for classification go, I do not care, but I know that many people do. CoD: Elite can assist in tracking cheats and hackers Leaderboards, but will always be people who will try (and succeed) to move through security. I personally believe that online games would be better without any kind of stat tracking. With no statistics means there is no need to cheat or trick and can help reduce the number of pointless arguments, where people cited statistics to show that they are right or claim to be a better player than player X.

One idea I had for the leaderboards, was to allow only CoD: Elite subscribers to register with them. This could help increase sales for CoD: Elite service Cashtivision I am surprised he has not thought about it yet. Not affect the game in any way, because you have follow-up statistics or not. There seems to be a lot of people who care about classification (much more numerous than those who do not care), so in my opinion, is an obvious choice from the point of view.

I could never understand why anyone would hack no statistics on the leaderboards. Okay, you might say to people who are up there in the top 100, but if you're talking to someone who knows his / her CoD, would definitely play a bit.

Never worried about league tables. Only the friends list leader boards. Be better than them is all I care. I'm happy enough car to know that I am better than most people at the top of the leaderboard, they are more or less based off of how much you play, not the quality of the games you have when you play.