Thread: Multiplayer in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Multiplayer in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Hello friends, I am here to know about the multiplayer of this game. Anyone has any idea about this? I mean anyone have any ideas about multiplayer of this game? As I search about this on many sites and found some information but still I need to know more about this. I have this game 2 days of a partner and started playing immediately. First, having to wait for this game release, which is already being felt since the days of MW2 along Black Ops MW3 recently been watching these online gambling as a phenomenon that has no life. Let me tell you something small, they are not missing much, so do not get frustrated.

Re: Multiplayer in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

If someone gets an attack by helicopter, which are going to be coined by the back so you better hide. And be prepared to die a lot, on the first night second game, you have a lot of unlocking to do. And do not try too many weapons, only has two arms (near and far range weapons) that form or level of the fastest gun. As I said, light machine guns, do not bother at first, and snipers, do not bother too much, the snipers are real, but requires only two maps are good for snipers. And others use Marksman benefit. This helps a lot, exploring his gun about the distance that shows the name of the person highlighted.

OP clearly thinks that MW2 was the best maps of the series and was the best overall game of the series, and it is disappointing because it is the closest thing to MW2 as they want. IMO, is better the more it seems like MW2, and approximately laughed while they said they were let down that the maps were more like COD4 maps because for me that's a great thing. It is not essentially a right; it's just that people can come up with completely different impressions of the game, so my general view is (unfortunately) that the OP's opinion does not matter. Ultimately, the opinion of each individual must be the opinion of his / hers, so their opinion does not matter, in my view.

I like your choice in the maps. I understand what he meant (my luck). I've heard a lot of people complaining regarding the maps. However, MW2 reason why people liked Terminal open maps for instance, was because these maps are favorites. You have to get used to them. COD4 maps are great. I will like.