Thread: Is single player even necessary for Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Is single player even necessary for Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

As I said in my title: Is it still needed a single player? If not included in the game you miss? Feel cheated? Or shrug and move on to multiplayer? I ask because I always play through single player before hitting several players familiar with the operation of a game. With CoD titles coming out every year and very little have changed with each iteration, no need to do that and to be honest, CoD4 single player cannot be topped. So for me, if the player ceased to exist I do not really give a damn.

Re: Is single player even necessary for Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

The campaign is definitely not good for anything, but if IW (or any other person who creates a game of CoD) wants to spend more time with several players instead of the campaign, I would not mind. It seems that is where many of the players spend most of their time anyway.

I think the SP is a very important part of the game completely. If no SP then CoD MW series especially not be what it is today. It's the characters that we want to buy and play the game (Price, soap, and the Spirit). You look at this forum and the discussions are about home many ghosts that comes back or the true intentions of Makarov. As HeLives3 said that if there are simply then SP random map.

I as well purchase it to shoot people. But since this is the game 3 of the series MW many people (not you and some others) are invested in the story. If you were not in the game would not bustle of people I care for the SP campaign. If you do not mind not an option that does not even play anyway. So it is more beneficial than the SP for other players who want to play and people who just click on the button and it's multiplayer. And correct me if I'm wrong but I think I heard they were doing Infantyward hammer or a pure multiplayer game. I do not know if they have stopped it or not for your next party.

I love the campaign. Without them we could live great moments as the fight against the backdrop of a shattered Washington DC, speeding down a ski grade at 70 mph, taking part in a terrorist attack at an airport, or get to occurrence a epic opponent as Makarov.

If you do not know, cod (before cod4) was widely acclaimed for his impressive campaign, but that was the past. Today, some people just play the game for multiplayer, but I played every cod from day 1, so I still play the campaign and the new cod campaigns are still decent, are not complete shit and meaningless, as the battle campaigns.

It is primarily multiplayer focused. Most of the wedge and shallow stories. The wedge, because most of the campaigns can be done in below 5 hrs. Not lots of people give a bad things and can live without it. Last but not least, just they are for the informal player, but COD is way ahead of that point. They just need to dump. Rather have the resources to get something useful to 5hr forgettable campaign.

You seem to be assuming that I'm saying you should get rid of one player. Not sure how it got this from my post saying "I would not mind", but okay. In fact, to get rid of one player would be stupid to do right before the black operations carried out there was a study and found a good percentage of people buying cod titles only play single player. That's why we made the combat training for those players trying to get comfortable enough to play multiplayer.

If I had the opportunity to play or have a single player campaign then I would expect the game to be $ 10 cheaper at least. Not that I play much more than everything - even the games or the attention, but many do and I feel cheated paying $ 60 for a multiplayer game only. Obviously we are mislaid half the game and see which half the game. But why do somewhat I do not like just to say I did. That's like telling people to just go play sp or mp playing the game over. I would pay $ 60 for a game with or devoid of sp, because I know I will obtain one year’s worth of pleasure from it. MW3 mp cost me below $ 10 a month.

For me, the campaign cannot be detached. If it were, the game reminds me of the support SOCOM online only. And in all sincerity, that abolish any depth regarding the game. Do not know why the maps are where they are, why the weapons are there and the characters are. If I threw myself on MW3 and saw the XM25, I do not appreciate why it's there. With the addition of the campaign, I know it's a very important part of the campaign and have familiarity utilizing it because the campaign has taught me.