Thread: Prestige shop in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Prestige shop in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

As such I know what is there in the prestige shop but still a small question I have in my mind about the Prestige shop, so what I want to ask is that if I buy some other stuffs like classes, challenge packages and all with the hlp of the tokens then will there be sufficient tokens left to get the other items that are there in the market, that’s what I want to ask here. We start the game with no tokens at all and also if I end up getting some 11 tokens then also I will not be able to get anything out of it in the game that’s what I want to say here. I also what to know what will happen if I got to use the last token will I be ever be able to get out of it or is it used for the reset stats? That’s what I am asking here. Do give me some help on the same waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: Prestige shop in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    As such I know what is there in the prestige shop but still a small question I have in my mind about the Prestige shop, so what I want to ask is that if I buy some other stuffs like classes, challenge packages and all with the help of the tokens then will there be sufficient tokens left to get the other items that are there in the market, that’s what I want to ask here. We start the game with no tokens at all and also if I end up getting some 11 tokens then also I will not be able to get anything out of it in the game that’s what I want to say here. I also what to know what will happen if I got to use the last token will I be ever be able to get out of it or is it used for the reset stats? That’s what I am asking here. Do give me some help on the same waiting for the replies from you all.
    Ok then let me answer out the first question of yours and that is you can buy things more than once if you can get up to 14 tokens in the game so unless and until you are not having 14 items you will not be able to get what you want. You will also be abandoned from touching the other features that are tgere in the game and they are double xps and unlocks gear in the game, so that’s what I want to say here, so hope you all did understand what I am saying here, do have a good look at the same and if there is anything else that you need to know then please do ask me about it.

As far as I know the last prestige that you have can only be used for the Resetting Stats. So possibly that would be the chance over there that’s what I am speaking here, so hope you did understood what I have said here that’s it from my side for you and anything else that you need to ask then please do feel free to say here.

I have a particular question in my mind about the game and hence I am thinking that I should ask this question with you all so what I want to say is that if I am having the 3 tokens from the previous games and if I reset the stats then will I be able to use them in the present game that’s what I am asking here. As far as I know resetting stats does erases all the data so whats your take on the same that’s what I need to know. So please do let me know about the responses from your side waiting for the response from you all so do reply accordingly over here. Waiting for the response.

According to me it should allow you to use them in the new game as well, that’s what I have heard of here, so that’s what I want to say here. Resetting does takes you back from where you had started. So this is something new that I am getting to hear about.

I have been hearing that more and more stuffs will be getting added to the prestige shop as soon as the game progresses that’s a good thing to watch out for.
    I am wondering what will happen if the dlc gets announced and what would be the actual difference between them, that’s what I want to ask here. I mean supporting the prestige shop is a good concept but I am wondering what would happen to the DLC after that, that’s what I am wondering over here, so give replies on the same.

Ok if that is so then it would be a good thing to watch out for in the game that’s what I am saying here since it will reduce the need for the DLC. So people would no longer wait for the DLC to complete their game that’s a simply wastage and also whatever new things they want in the game will get added up in the prestige shop only and nowhere else.